Chapter 4 Fry Chicken Gone Bad

"Melt choclate in metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water," i read out loud. i did the instruction as asked .

"stir occasionally until smooth. remove bowl from heat and stir in yolks," my fingers trace the words as i read out loud again. "Shelly could you pass me the egg yolks."

When I didn't get the egg yolks as I requested I turn to see the love struck college girl ogling at our professor, Cheif Gustavo.

Honestly Chief Gustavo was a bae. He had a built stature, a great sculptured face, great blonde hair and luscious full lips. In few words he was a Greek god.

Every girl on campus was practically in his class just to see him. There was hardly any guys in class because of the competition. I wasn't affected though not like my friend here.

Shelly is my best friend. She's a pretty chill person but I think she has a problem with falling for older men. Shelly and I could relate to each other when we both left our home country to seek our dreams. Shelly lived in Jamaica for most of her life then moved here when she was sixteen so she kinda have more experience than me. Her dreams was to become a dancer but her family kind of push her to be more realistic and decided for her to become a chief instead.

"Shelly, earth to Shelly can you hear me?" I waved my hand over her frozen body. Still nothing. I pinch her on the arm and She let out a squeak.

"What the hell?" She hisses as she rubs her arm. "What did you do that for?"

"You were day dreaming again," I informed.

"Oh," realization flash within her eyes. "Was I drooling like before?"

"No," I giggled out. "Now could you pass me the egg yolks?"

She passes the egg yolks but continues to stare at Chief Gustavo.
"Aren't you gonna ask me what it was about?"

"No"
"Why not?" She answered hurt.
"The last time I asked you what you were daydreaming about I couldn't take the image out of my mind," I shuddered at the memory.
"Your smart but this one isn't like my usual erotica," she explained.

"Let me guess it was about Gustavo,"his name rolled off tongue so fluently.

"Yes," She continues. "I was cooking something in this same kitchen when he suddenly came from behind bent me over and-"

"No no no don't want to hear it," I cover my ears while shaking my head.
"Okay, okay I get it, you hate anything fun," she said.

"I'm a fun person I just don't think talking about Chief Gustavo taking you on the table is."

A girl who was walking by with her fleshly baked chocolate soufflé gave Shelly a disgusted look.

"Hey a girl can dream!"
She walks off with saying a word.

Shelly was feisty person. One wrong look and you and her would have words.

"If only he would just notice me."

"He notices you Shelly, how could he not you have a unique fashion sense," I complimented.

She does have a unique fashion sense. She's often wearing leopard print dresses or skirts with her usual cat ears.

"And how could he not notice the most prettiest girl in the class," I added.

Shelly was beautiful. She had the most amazing hair, with her perfectly shape face, high defined cheekbones and a nice radiant chocolate complexion.

"Stop it," she gushed blushing like a high school teen. Her face became serious when I stopped showering her with compliments. "But please don't stop."