Chapter 5 Getting Down Dirty

"We'll get back to you."

Those words. That's the same misleading words I've heard all day whenever i was finish with an interview. It has been a week now since i started looking for a job. But What did i expect, that i would find a job right away. I don't think I'm so lucky.

I exited the the building with a long face. My feet ached from wearing the heels i borrowed from shelly for the interview today. Dammit i should've brought my flip flops.i was trying to look professional today since all my recent interviews i wore shocks and sandals with my sweatpants. i had my hair in a neat bun which complimented my business suit attire.

Izzy found a job. He's now working as a gardener. He got the job a few days ago. i felt so guilty when he had to pay the rent because i didn't have the money, he acted as if it wasn't a big deal but it is. I'm suppose to helping him out with that stuff.

"huh," i sighed as i sat down on the bench waiting for the bus. Seriously any job would do as long as i get paid a good salary.

dance with dogs in the nighttime(woof) Trap nigga with chicken like Popeye's(Popeye's) Money changing colors like tie-dye(tie-dye) I'm just tryna get it........

Lyrics from stir fry rings in ears as i took my phone from out of my bag to see who was calling me.

"hey shelly"

From the sound of my voice she knew what was up. "The job interview didn't go too well did it?"

"No," i kick a pebble with my shoe.

"Did you loosen a few buttons like i told you to?" she questioned.

"I'm pretty sure she wasn't interested in my cleavage."

"Well don't be too down, I'm pretty sure you'll find a job soon,"

"Well soon isn't enough, i need i job right now shelly," i whined. "i even thought the unthinkable, i thought of selling my body for money can you believe that."

A man that was walking by overheard my conversation and gave me this creepy smile. i immediately felt so uncomfortable.

"Well we've all been through it," shelly comforted. "hey i have an idea."

"I'm not selling my body for money shelly," i giggled out.

"No not that, how about you work at the club with me," she requested.

"As a dancer?"

"Yeah!"

"Nope no way," i shook my head although she couldn't see me. "You know i can't dance, remember the last time i danced it was at your cousin's Quinceanera and i hit out your aunts dentures into the pouch bowl."

She started laughing hysterically over the phone. "Oh i do remember that but don't WORRY there's no old people at Club X."

"That's not the point i....."

"I thought you said you wanted a job and here is one," she quilt trip me.

Well i did say any job and i wasn't that bad of a dancer....how bad could it be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Girls this is kick, kick meet the girls," Shelly introduce me to the two attractive and half naked women that stood before me. They all wore matching black sparkling bikinis. The whole time i was wondering if i had to wear that when i got the job.