Chapter 2- My name is Ty

Sky walked a little further and saw a boy laying on the ground. "Hey, you okay?" He asked. The boy slowly opened his eyes and yawned. "Yeah, I was just sleeping." He said. "That's good." Sky felt his heart beating faster. 'He's kinda cute.' He thought to himself. "My name is Adam, but my friends call me Sky." He introduce himself, the boy stood up and swade his hair. "My name is Ty, but i call myself Deadlox." He told Sky. The two boys stared at each other. "You by yourself?" Ty asked. "No, Im with my two friends, Jason and Gizzy." Ty looked down at his watch. "I need to go." He said. Sky grabbed his hand. "Wait! Can I see you again?" He asked Ty. "Here." Ty gave Sky a note and then left. Sky had to get back to camp before his friends started worrying about him. When got back he saw that the tents were all put up. Then he saw Jason getting out of his. 'Oh no.' Sky said to himself. Jason walked towards him. "Where have you been?" He asked. "I dose off the path. Sorry if I starled you." Sky said as he walked to his tent. He crawled inside and zipped up the doors. He opened the note that Ty had given him. It said: "Meet at the same spot at 12:00am." As soon as he finished reading the note, Jason unzipped the doors. "Hey Sky, are you okay?" He asked Sky. Sky quickly put the note behind him. "Yeah, Im fine." He told Jason. Jason looked at Sky in disbelife. "Okay." He said and then left. Sky set his alarm for 11:30pm; changed into a pair of sweat pants and a sweater, then fell asleep.