Chapter 8 Light Blue & Yellow

Sky's POV

We started walking into the forest. Ty and I walking one way; Jason and Gizzy walking another. Once we were a third if the way in, Ty and I were all alone. "How far do we have to walk?" Ty ask me. "As far as we can." I told him. We kept walking til one of us was tired. "Want to take a break?" I asked Ty. "Sure." He said as he sat down quickly on the ground. I sat down next to him. He held my hand. "Well we're alone." I said. I looked up at the sky and saw the beautiful stars. "Look up." I told Ty." He looked up with me. "Wow," he started, "the stars are real pretty."

I looked back down at Ty. "They sure are." I said. I put a happy smile on my face. Im looking at the stars, with my best friend; my boyfriend. This walk couldnt get any better. "Hey Sky, why does Jason want us to look around the forest?" Ty asked me. I thought to myself. "I think he just wants us to look around the forest to see whats around." I asnwered. Ty put his head on my legs and looked up at me while i look down at him. He had his arm reach for my head. He pulled my head down while he brought himself up. Then we kissed. Without breaking the kiss, i removed my legs from underinth his head and had he laid down on the ground with me on top of him. We kept kissing, then we stopped for air. My amulet started glowing again. I quicking took it off along with Ty's headset. Then we went back to kissing. This time i wont nothing intreupt us.

Ty's POV

We really were going finish it later. When i felt Sky's soft lips on mine, it just felt right. Its like a puzzle had been put together. We were made for each other. I loved him so much. We stop to take a breath and i pulled his shirt off and he did the same with me. Then we went back to kissing. Sky started on my lips then went down, from my to my stomach. I moaned the whole time and that turned Sky on. I did a sneaky trick, I started to tickle Sky that it made him fall over and i got ontop of him. "My turn." I whispered in his ear. I did the same as Sky, kiss from the lips, then his neck and his stomach. He moaned and that turned me on. I stopped and looked at Sky. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." (No smut yet :-P) i laid ontop of him and we both fell asleep.

Jason's POV

I knew what would happen if i put Ty and Sky together. I just hope no one is around them. "Jason?" Gizzy started, "why are we looking around the forest?"

"I just wanted to see the surrounding forest to make sure there's nothing to give us trouble." I told Gizzy. He nodded in understanding. "You know that Adam and Ty are going to some 'things' now they're alone together." He metioned. "I know." I said.

Time skip ~about ten minutes~

Gizzy and I decided to take a break for a few mintues. I wonder how Sky and Ty are. After waiting we were ready to keep going but as soon as we got up a bright light was shining in our eyes. "Whats that bright light?" Gizzy asked. "Sky if its you can you put your light or i swear..." I said but the light was still on so it cant be Sky. I walked closer. "Be careful Jason." Gizzy told me. I nodded my head. I looked at the area we were sitting on, there was a hole in the tree, so i reached in and pulled something out. It was a Yellow Shard. When the light started to die down Gizzy ran over. "What was it?" He asked. "A shard." I said as i showed him. "I think its time we head back." I told Gizzy. "Yeah." Gizzy agreed. We started headed back. I wonder if Sky and I are back at camp with something intresting too.

Sky's POV

I started to wake up, i rubbed my eyes and noticed that my shirt was still off. I saw my shirt infornt of me and put it on. I looked to my left to wake up Ty, but he wasnt asleep. In fact he wasnt there at all. "Ty!?" I called out. I heard a branch snap and quickly turned around and saw a figure standing there, and it started walking towards me. "Shit!" I yelled. The started to get closer. "Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled. "Ty!!" I screamed. "Sky calm down!" The figure yelled. My amulet started glowing. "Ty?" I said. The light from my amulet shined on the figure and showed Ty. "Ty!" I started, "what the hell. You scared the fuck out of me!" I told him. Ty smiled. "Call this revenge." He said. I stood up and walked to him. "Where were you?" I asked him. "While we were sleeping i saw a light in the far distance and decided to get it and when i came back you were already awake. I walked towards you and i startled you. I didnt want to though." He finshed with a smile. "Bullshit." I told him, and Ty started laughing. "Besides all that, what was the light?" I asked him. "This." He said. He pulles out a light blue shard. "I think its time head back, so we can show it to Jason." I suggested. Ty nodded his head and said, "Alright." Then we start walking back. I wonder if Jason and Gizzy found something intresting like us.