Chapter 6 Switched Around

Ty's POV (Going to start doing that from now on)

I walked into the forest. There's nothing worng with his amulet. i mean so what its glowing. He's still himself. I soon realise that i had lost Sky. "Sky?!" I called out. This wasbt good. 'Sky where are you?' i said to myself. I heard a branch snap. I back up towards a tree. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped, "Oh shit!"

I heard laughing i've that laugh before. "You should have seen your face!" someone yelled. "Sky!?" i said. He came forward, it was Sky. "Not funny Adam!" i yelled. "Damn." I sat down on the ground. "Hey, you know i was playing around, right?" He said. "Yeah i know." i told him. Sky sat down beside me. "Im sorry, Ty." he said feeling a bit guilty. "Its alright." i told him. He sighed. My eyes were blinded by light. "Sky you're amulet is glowing again." I told him. "Again?" he whined. I needed Sky right now. I need him to touch me with his soft hands and feel his lips. I took a chance. I put my hand on his leg, then he turned and faced me. "Can i take off your amulet?" I ask him. "Yes." he said quickly.

Sky's POV

Really does my amulet have to glow at a time like this. I felt something landed on my knee. Ty's hand was on my leg. Now i was getting nervous. "Can i take off your amulet?" He asked me. "Yes." i said quickly. He sat on my lap facing me, he slowly took off my amulet and handed to me. I put it in my pocket and looked back at him. he's beauitful crimson eyes starting at me. i put my hands around his neck and took off his headset. i handed it to him. He smiled and put it aside. we stared at each other a little longer. Then i leaned forward and kiss Ty. The best part it that he kissed back. I forced his head closer by putting my hands around his head, bring him closer to me. Deepen the kiss. He pulled away and took off my shirt i did the same to him. He came forward and kissed me again. He put so much weight forward that i fell on my back. Now Deadlox was ontop of me, and i was under him. So i quickly switched us around. Now i was ontop and he was on the bottom. While i moved he undernith me our kiss never broke. I pulled away to get air, then moved to his neck looking for his sweet spot. He moaned when i found it. He moved his hands up and down my back. His hands were cold that i shivered. I think my amulet fell out, but i didnt care, I didnt want to stop this. I slowly move Ty's chest to his stomch. Then went back to his lips. He moaned the whole time.

Ty's POV

Sky moved down chest then my stomch. then he came back to my lips. I moaned the whole time. Please let nothing ruin this night. Please let Jason forget that we were in the forest still. "Sky?!" A voice called out. "Ty?!" Another voice called out. Sky pulled away. "Thats Jason and Gizzy." He said. "We should go." I told him. "We can finish this later." He said with a smirk. "Alright." i said as we put on our shirts and other stuff. (Skys Amulet and Ty Headphones) We started to walk back, holding hands the whole way. When we got to the camp, we let go of each others hands. We saw Gizzy and Jason. We walked towards them, when we reached them they saw us and started laughing. "Whats so fumny?" Sky asked. "Well...lets just...say that...things are...switched around" Gizzy said in between his laughs. Jason nodded his head in agreement. "Huh?" I said. Sky and I faced each other and noticed that i was wearing his shirt and he was wearing mine. "Oh shit!" We both yelled.

Jason's POV

This was too much. They really were Switched Around. I stop laughing and just smiled. I noticed a red mark on Ty neck. Did he get hurt while looking for Sky? "Hey Ty did you get hurt?" I ask him. "No why?" he said. "Well you a red spot on your neck." i told him. i handed him a mirror. "I do have a red spot. Those stupid branches!" He said. I turned to Sky and noticed that he was blushing a bit. I think i know whats going on here. "Well, if thats the case then go get some bandages and get some rest we're going to need it." I told him. Ty nodded and went to his and Sky's tent. Sky followed him. "Sky can I talk to you?" I ask him. Sky looked at Ty. "Im fine Sky. I got it." Ty told him. Sky nodded and turned around. "Im guess that you want to talk to him alone." Gizzy said. I nodded my head. Gizzy went to the table near by. "Sky, were friends right?" I ask him.

Sky's POV

"Sky were friends right?" He ask me. "Yea, were friends." i said. "You know you can tell me anything, no matter how bad it is?" he said. i had a feeling that i knew where this was going. "Remember when you told me that you were bi? I understand that was hard, and maybe saying your in love with Ty is just as harder maybe even harder." He said. i stood there slient. "You know i would never jugde you. We been through this problem before." He said. "I know. Its hard still to say that." I said. Jason put his hand on my shoulder. "Doesnt matter if your gay, bi or straight. You're still my best friend." he said. He hugged me. I hugged him back. I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and saw Ty standing there. "Hey, baby." I said. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked me. "Yes im fine." i said as a gave him a hug. "He knows, he said that he's happy for us." i told him. Ty smiled. "Im happy for you too." Gizzy said. "Thanks guys." i said to them. "Man this is a real switched up day." Ty said. We all laughed.