Chapter 4- SQUIDS!!!!

When Ty and Sky got back to the camp, they looked around from Gizzy and Jason. "Jason!? Gizzy!?" Sky called out. Ty walked near Jason's tent and heard muffling. "Sky!" He called. Sky ran towarda Ty and heard the noise. They both opened the doors and found Gizzy and Jason tied up with tape covering their mouths. "What happened?" Sky asked as he and Ty untied them and took off the tape over their mouths. "SQUIDS!!!" They both yelled. Suddenly a tenitcle warped itself around Ty's leg and started draging him away. "TY!!!" Sky yelled as he leaped to Ty grabing his hands; now they were both being draged 'til Jason got a hold of Sky's legs. Then Gizzy grabed Jason's waist. "Hold on!!!" They both yelled. Then another tenitcle grabed Ty's other leg; pulling harder. "I can't hold on any longer!" Jason yelled to everyone. Sky looked around then got an idea. "Jason let go of me!" He yelled. "What!?" Jason yelled back. "Just trust me!" Jason had a feeling of what Sky was going to do. "Alright! On three!" He yelled. "1! 2! 3!" Jason let go of Sky's legs; as he did Sky let go one Ty's hands and took out a dagger and threw it at the squid. It let go of Ty's leg and went back into the lake. Ty quickly crawled to Adam. "You okay?" Sky asked him. Ty nodded his head yes. Sky hugged Ty tightly til Jason and Gizzy came running. "You guys ok?" They both asked. Sky helped Ty up and said: "Yeah we're ok. Ty this is Jason and Gizzy." He introduced them. "Hello." Gizzy and Jason said at the same time. Ty waved to them. The four walked back to the tents. "Head inside Ty." Sky told him. As he did Sky turned to Jason and Gizzy. "Let's get some sleep." Then they all went into their tents.