Chapter 5- Glowing

Sky crawled into his tent with Ty, and closed the tent door. "Are you going to tell them?" Ty asked Sky. Sky shooked his head. "Not yet." He said. Sky tealed his head. "You okay?" He asked Ty. Ty stared at Sky. "You try fighting that squid." He told Sky. Sky put his hand on his shoulder. "Ty, you should rest." Ty let out a yawn, he laid down and fell asleep. Sky leaned forward and kissed Ty's forehead, and soon fell asleep. Now it was day time; Sky woke early then the guys. He sat up waiting for someone to wake up. He looked to his right, Ty was still sleeping peacefuly. Sky's amulet started glowing, but for some reason he didn't noticed. Ty winced at the light. "Sky!" He started. "Turn off your flashlight!" Sky gave a confused looked. "I don't have a flashlight." Ty slowly opened his eys. "Sky, your amulet's glowing." He said. "Oh yeah. It is." Sky said as he looked down at his chest. "I wonder why it glows?" He asked. Sky looked out his tent and saw that Jason had woken up. "Hey Jason. Can you help for a second?" He asked. Jason nodded his head and walk to Sky's tent. Ty and Sky came out if their tent, "Whats up?" Jason asked them. Sky took off his amulet. Jason noticed it glowing. "Wow." He said. "Do you know why?" Sky asked Jason. "I really don't have a clue." Sky put his amulet around his neck, and walked into the forest. "Ty can you go with him?" Jason asked Ty. "Sure." Ty said. Then he walked into the forest.