Chapter 1:

I woke up to the light of the sun rising, that shone on my face. I sat up on my bed as I stretched my body with a half open eyes.

    "Y/n have you waken up?? it's time for school baby!" My mom shouted from the kitchen and yeah the people that is close to me or my relatives called or nicknamed me as 'baby' I sometimes hate when they called me that😒what?? It's true who would call a 17 years old girl a 'baby'?

  "Nae, omma I'm awake!" I shouted back as I jump out of bed and ran to the bathroom to shower.

     After a while of showering I came out of the bathroom and wear my school uniform to get ready for school, put on my disguise and took my bag along with me.(this is how your bag and your uniform looks like👇🏻)

(this is how your bag and your uniform looks like👇🏻)

    You went down the stairs and straight to the kitchen, you saw your parents siting at the dining table waiting for you to come (this is how the dining table and kitchen looks like👇🏻)

  "Morning omma, morning appa" I greeted them while taking my sit to eat my breakfast. "Morning baby" my mom greeted back. "morning my beautiful daughter, how you've been?" My appa said "I'm fine thank you for asking appa and how's your business trip at Australia?" I ask my dad back "well...it went well" he said while giving me a warm smile and I smiled back as I eat my breakfast. "Uhhh...y/n why do u put your disguise back it doesn't suits u well honey??" My mom asked "oh, it's nothing omma it's just I like wearing them and I don't want a lot of attention from people" I said to my mom. "Why?? people love attention from everyone, u know??" now it's my dad's turn to ask "well I am not like them appa, I hate that, I hate when people are being fake, it's really uncomfortable plus don't you remember what happened to me on my previous school??" I said to my dad and he just nodded .

      I look to my watch and it's 6:30 it's already late omg. I finished my food as fast as I can and stood up and took my bag. "where are u going sweetheart?" My appa asked "i need to go now I'm getting late and i need to walk to school" i said in a hurry while putting on my shoe. "let me send you to school dear" my appa offered. "No need appa i can walk myself and if u send me, people will see me and they think i'm rich and i don't want that" i said i went to them to bid my goodbye "okay sweetie if you say so" my appa said giving a warm smile to me. They kiss my forehead and i'm off to school.

  I ran to make my way to school. As i reach infront of the school's gate i panted heavily. After I caught my breath i walk inside the school. Everyone was staring at me and whispering to each other which I  could clearly hear them

"Ewww the nerd is here"
"She's so disgusting can she just leave the school"
"Ugh the stupid nerd is here,why does she even go to school when she knows that she would get beaten up by jungkook oppa again, ugh such an attention seeker"
"Ikr such a bitch" the girl replied

  I just shrugged it off on what they said and continued to walk to my locker. As i reach to my locker I open it and took my books for the classes im having, before I could even close the door of my locker someone push the locker close and turn me around and pinned me to the lockers harshly. My back was hurting due to the impact of my back  hitting the lockers door.

      I wince in pain i open my eyes to see not other then....

Sorry guys it's a short chapter or i think it is because of the wifi is not working quite good today so i wish u guys understand😔but I promise if the wifi works well i'll do another chapter soon...tq for understanding❤️