Chapter 2:

I open my eyes to see not other then JEON JUNGKOOK and his friend bts was behind him and he is really close that i felt really uncomfortable.

"Hey nerd" he said with a smirk on his face. Dude why are you smirking? i hate it. "W-what d-do you w-wan-t?" I stuttered. "Will you stop stuttering it's so annoying and I'm here for your morning beating" he said raising his voise. He smirk and said "hyungs take her to our secret place"

They dragged me to the store room where barely been entered by any students or teachers. Usually i get my beating either at the school's rooftop or the store room. After we enter the store room he locked the door behind them and turn to me. The rest of the members was smirking at me except for jin oppa and yoongi oppa because he was too busy sleeping, jin oppa was giving me a pity look because he can't do anything to stop them.(btw jimin was not there because he was not schooling there at that time) they step closer and started to kick me at the stomach and at my back, man that was really painful i was about to cry but I hold it in because I needed to be strong infront of them, I won't show them that I'm weak.

My blood was everywhere some came out from my mouth and some came from my nose. It was really painful and at that moment i felt that I wanted to faint.

Jungkook POV:
After a lot of beating there were a lot of her blood scattered around the room she look like she was about to faint but we continued on beating her, i know how it felt be beaten up and it's really painful but she was really strong not even one tear drop came out of her eyes.

I was impressed that she didn't cry. 'Is she really not gonna cry? In fact I never see her cried in-front of me before.' I thought to myself, wait why do i even care? I continued beating her until...

Y/N POV:
They continued beating me until someone shout "yah!! guys...guys stop i think she's going to faint, stop it she is a girl for gods sake" a male voice shouted. I look up to see jin oppa screaming to make them stop. They all stop and look at me after they see my condition they slowly back away. I could tell that they were shock to see a lot of blood scattered and seeing my lifeless body on the floor.

"What have we done??" hoseok oppa said "dude we need to bring her to the clinic" taehyung oppa said. Jungkook scoffed "why so sudden hyung we often beat her and the same thing happens" he said "dude i think this time we went to far look at her" taehyung oppa said while pointing at me "come on we need to bring her to the clinic" he said again "whatever" jungkook said and walk to the door and exited "come on y/n we need to bring you to the school's clinic" taehyung oppa came to me and carry me bridal style and run to the school's clinic.

After we arrived at the school clinic, jin oppa open the door for taehyung oppa and the others to enter. He was still carrying me, there was a massive pain around my body and I couldn't open my eyes fully, it was half open. Mrs.kim then enter and see me with a lot of blood and bruises around me "what happen to her??this is really bad" Mrs.Kim asked "We-"
"I fell down from the stairs mrs.kim i was not looking where i was going" i cutted off taehyung oppa before he could say any further. "Oh y/n you should have been more careful, ok let's just remove the blood from you, taehyung put her down on the bed" mrs.kim instructed taehyung oppa. He gently put me on the bed and mrs.kim remove all the stains of blood and gave me a new uniform to change into because my uniform was full of blood she advised me to rest for a bit and she'll tell my subjects teacher that i was injured and needed rest as for taehyung and the rest of the oppas was still with me.

Taehyung POV:
"We-" i was going to tell mrs.kim what really happened when y/n cut my words off "I fell down from the stairs mrs.kim i was not looking where i was going" she said "Oh y/n you should have been more careful, ok let's just remove the blood from you, taehyung put her down on the bed" Mrs.kim instructed me. I put her gently on the bed and mrs. Kim remove all the stains of the blood on her arm and face, wow i really felt bad for kicking her really hard and she didn't tell anyone that we bullied her. Mrs.kim lends her a new uniform because hers was full of blood. She been advised to rest for a bit and miss kim will tell our subjects teachers that we can't attend their lesson because of y/n's injury.

Y/N POV:
I was resting for an hour and a half already and i was planning to go back to class when i was stopped by taehyung oppa "y/n don't move you are still injured, i'm sorry about what we did to you" he said with a sad voice "it's okay oppa i'm okay now i need to go back to class or I'll missed a lot of important things" i sat down on the bed and gave him a weak smile, i got off the bed and walk to class.

After i reach the class and open the door everyone was looking at me "joh-eun achim seonsaengnim" I greeted the teacher "joh-eun achim y/n are you feeling better??" She asked "nae a little bit but the pain is still there though" i said and smile to the teacher "the school's nurse told me everything and u know you should be more careful next time, understood?" she said "nae seongsaengnim i will" i said and bow to her "okay now take your sit y/n dear" she instructed "nae" i bow to her once more and walk to my sit.
(I'll skip the classes)

So school was over and i packed my stuff, the others have already went out so i was the last one to leave the class. I walk out and someone stop me i look up from the floor to see who was infront of me to my surprise it was...

So guys this is the end of today's chapter and I'll continue soon...love you guys and don't forget to vote😘