Chapter 5:

The next day:
    I woke up and look at the watch to my surprise it was 6:30 I immediately jump off the bed and ran to the bathroom to take my shower after few minutes of showering i wore my school's uniform and put my disguise, while i was almost done the thought of jungkook knowing my disguise came to my mind 'shit he know I'm wearing disguise and rich what would i do?' I thought to myself as i look back to my watch it was now 6:50 i grabbed my bag and ran done stairs.

   "Omma i'm going now i'm late for school, bye love you" i shouted in a hurry as i was made my way to the door. "But how about your-" my mom said but i was already out of the door. She sigh and continued cooking. I ran as fast i can to school and finally arrived it was practically 7:15 so i still have time before classes start i walk straight to my locker and got the things I needed for today's class. I walked to my class and seat at my place. Suddenly my phone vibrated I pull it out of my pocket and see who texted in my surprise it was jiminie oppa

The conversation of the text:
Chimchim oppa:hi baby, why did you left so early i wanted to see you this morning but eemo said that u left☹️

Y/n: oh hi oppa and what do u mean??

Chimchim oppa: i was having a night at your house last night I guess you didn't know it

Y/n: jinjja?? naneun jeongmallo moleunda ( i really don't know ) I'm sorry oppa.

Chimchim oppa: it's okay, can i see you at the cafeteria later during recess?? i want you to meet my friends.

Y/n: sure oppa see ya later then

Chimchim oppa: okay then see you, love you baby❤️

Y/n: love you too❤️
End of text

  Jimin oppa was like my brother he is so caring and loves me as a sister we were really close when we were still a child. we use to have a lot of fun until he needed to go to Australia at third grade because of his parents business. I was really sad that when he was not around but I'm happy to see him again

    Okay back to the story, as I was busy texting jiminie oppa I didn't notice someone was peeking through my phone and reading my conversation on the phone when i look up from my phone to see who was standing infront of me to my surprise it was...

Jungkook POV:
  I arrived school a little early today when i pass by i saw the nerd walking to the classroom a smirk was plastered on my face as i walk to the classroom that y/n entered. As i was now infront of the classroom's door i see the nerd was texting someone and didn't even noticed i was there a frown was plastered on my face seeing that she was focusing on texting, so i walk to her desk and still she didn't noticed it, i was really frustrated, so i peek through her phone to see who is she texting. She was texting a guy and the word that caught my eyes was 'love you baby' I don't know why but my body started to boiled up she even replied 'love you too' which i was getting more boiled up as she finished texting she look up from her phone and meet my eyes.

  I was really angry so i just walk away from her to my seat which was right behind her. 'who did she texted just now?' 'is he her boyfriend or something?' 'Why do i have this bad feeling when she's texting or near a guy?' 'what ever' a lot of thought was fixed in my head but i just shrugged it off as i was still mad.

Y/N POV:
As i look up i saw anger in his eyes 'why is he mad?' I thought he walk back to his seat which was behind me 'what is his problem, well someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed' i thought to myself and shrugged it off.

I put my phone away as the teacher enters and teach ( let's skip about the lessons ) the forth bell rang telling us that is break time i went with my bestfriend ( I practically forget that she has a best friend...lol ) my bff name is y/f/n, well she is one of the fangirl of the bts group she doesn't know that they bullied me as I haven't tell her yet. She is a great friend, she is really cheerful, kind and bubbly and had a little crush on tae oppa.