Chapter 8:

*next morning*

I woke up and do my daily morning routine, I didn't put my disguise since all the boys know about my true self there's nothing to cover anymore.

I asked my driver to send me to school today and i was to lazy to walk, well actually i can drive but I'm to lazy to drive myself to school so asked him🤷🏻‍♀️

As we arrived infront of the school gate everyone you is entering the gate look back at my car. I hope off the car and everyone gasp i bid my goodbye to my drive and he drove off i walk in the school while everyone was still shock to she me.

"Wow who is that girl?she's damn hot"a boy said
"I think that is the nerd that jungkook oppa always Bully man she's hot"a girl said
"Ikr"

I just ignored what they said and walk to my locker to get my books. "Y/N!!!" I heard someone shouted my name i turned around to see my best friend and the other oppas. As she reaches me she gave me a tight hug and i hug her back.

As i broke the hug someone pull me and gave me another tight hug i look up to see taehyung oppa i smiled at him hugged him back, i could sense someone is watching, i look to the oppas and stare at us but that's not the thing, the thing is jungkook look so pissed while looking at us so i try to broke the hug "okay okay oppa that's enough i can't breathe" i said and act as i was gasping for air. He let go off me and smiled shyly while scratching his nape. I just give him a warm smile, i give a glance at jungkook but back to taehyung oppa he looks like wanted to say something to me. "Uhh...umm y/n" he said i raised my eyebrows sign of that i was listening "hmm??" I hummed " can i talk to you during lunch time later??" He said "uhh sure?" I said unsure as I glance at jungkook again and saw him roll his eyes.

We all walk together to our class, me and jungkook went to our class and he immediately walk to his seat without talking or give glance to me. I shrugged it off thinking that he might have a bad mood i took my seat that was right infront of him. A few minutes later the class teacher came and take the attendance, a few names was called it was now my turn "ms. Park y/n??" The teacher look up from her attendance file and was searching for me I raised my hand and said "here" everyone turn to look at me "ms.y/n?" The teacher exclaimed "yes i am park y/n seonsaengnim" i said, I could tell my classmates was in surprised. The teacher then smile and back to her fule and called few more names and start her lessons.

*skip to lunch time*
I was walking out of the class and suddenly someone pulled me to the rooftop and i look to see who was it and it was taehyung oppa i let out a sigh of relief because I thought that someone is going to kidnapped me. I look at him and I could tell that he was nervous "what's wrong oppa you look nervous" i asked a little worried, he look at me with nervous expression "I n-need your help y/n-ah" he said nervously "what is it oppa?" I asked curiously "i..i sortta h-have a crush on your friend y/f/n" he said shyly while fiddling his fingers . I was so happy to hear what he said "yes" I shouted. He look up from his fingers and look at me "yes what y/n-ah??" He asked confused "well she had a crush on you for a long time now and i think you should confess to her after school" i said happily "really?? You think i should??" He said happily. "Yes" I exclaimed happily. "Okay" he said and hugged me "thank you y/n" he said I smiled and hug him back "anything for you oppa" i said and we broke from the hug and walk to the cafeteria but we were stopped by someone on our half way to the cafeteria it was...

Jungkook POV:

When i was about to walk out of class when i saw taehyung hyung pulling y/n to the rooftop so i just follow them to see what they are up to.

As they reached the rooftop I peeked to the door to see them talking. Taehyung hyung looked nervous 'why is he so nervous *gasp* don't tell me he going t-no jungkook his to going to he know that you like her' I thought (btw he told everything about his feelings towards y/n to taehyung so he basically know that jungkook has a crush on y/n) /back to the chapter/ then taehyung hyung looked down while fiddling his fingers and y/n shouted a yes 'what are they talking about?' I asked to myself. Then taehyung oppa look up looking happy and y/n look happy too 'why are they so happy ?ugh' I thought frustrated. Then i saw them hugged each other then i felt something on my chest it really hurts me. I walk away from the scene and stomped my way to the cafeteria. I took a seat near my hyung "where were you and where is y/n and taehyung" namjoon hyung said i was still pissed to i just shrugged. He just nodded. After few minutes taehyung came to and taking a seat beside y/f/n 'why is he alone where is y/n' I thought "where is y/n taehyung?" Yoongi hyung asked "she's with lisa, i was going ti wait for her but she asked me to go first so i just came here" he explained. What i heard make me worried i'm lisa could do something to her, i went out of the cafeteria to look for her but she no where to be seen so i gave up and went to my class.