Chapter 9:

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This chapter will contain some sexual part, if you find it's disturbing I recommend you not to read this...
Tq and enjoy😏

*morning*

I woke up and get ready, i put my hair in a ponytail and grab my back and off to school.

As i reached there i bid my driver goodbye and walk in to school.i reach my locker and took what I needed, I close the door and was about to make my way to class when suddenly someone shouted my name, I turned around to see jungkook walking towards me.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. He was now infront of me, both of his hands was now resting on my waist to pull me closer to him. I was not really used to it tho so it's kindda uncomfortable. He move closer to my ear "morning jagi" he whispered in his husky voice which send shivers through my spine "morning kookie" i said trying to free myself from his grip "oh babe please, i want us to stay like this for a few minutes more" he said while resting his head on the crook of my neck giving soft kisses "jungkook we can't later the other oppas will know" i said trying not to moan "i'll tell them soon babe don't worry" he said not leaving my neck. "Argh fine but we need to stop or else we will be late for class"I groaned "ugh fine" he groaned back and let me go "kaja" i said "fine" he said and walk to class with me beside him.

After few minutes waiting the teacher finally came "okay class today I'll change your seating arrangement, eunbi and sana, tzuyu and mark, jungwoo and lucas...." the teacher continued calling names and she called up my name "and y/n you'll be seating with jungkook okay class move to your new seats" the teacher said "nae!" The students said starting to move to their new seat. "Hey babe" someone whispered to my ear and i know who it was.

"Hey" i said as me and him take our seats and he kept staring at me "okay class let's begin with our lesson" the teacher said and start writing on the board. I was at first focusing on what the teacher said until I felt someone placing their hand on my thigh and i know who the hands belong to. I look at him with a stern look while he has a smirk on his face "stop it kookie" i whispered and turn back to the board.

He was not listening instead of him removing his hand he went higher to my inner thighs i was trying not to moan "stop" I whispered again and tried to remove his hand but there is no use "miss y/n were you listening?"the teacher said "ne seonsaengnim"i said looking at her "good now give me an example how you talk while stuttering" she said smiling at me "nae seonsaengnim..." i said but i feel that jungkook's hand went higher "h-h-hajima" I stuttered. "Very good miss y/n"she said. I was actually trying to stop jungkook but oh well.

I slapped jungkook's hand and he winced in pain and remove his hand from my thigh. I should have done that earlier. "That's what you get for not listening" I whispered to him. He just pout and fold his arm to his chest.

*skip lunch time*
The class end and it was now recess and after recess there was free time , i stood up and stretched my body. I look at jungkook and he was still pouting " aww is my kookie angry?" I said. He look at me and turn away "aww don't be angry babe you were disturbing me so i need to do that" i said and hugged him. He suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand and pull me to the closet(it is actually like a room for extra tables and chairs and I don't know what you call it so yeah)of the class and lock it. Inside it can see a lot of chairs and tables there "what are we doing here kookie?" I asked. He slowly move towards me and i move back "w-what are you t-trying to do?" I said stuttering he didn't respond but still walking towards me and with a creepy smirk. I move back until i hit something which i was now trapped.He lined closer to my ears "you've been a bad girl baby, now you need to get your punishment from daddy" he whispered in his husky voice. I sends chills to my spine. He start licking my earlobe and to my neck. "Jungkook-ah please stop" i said preventing myself from moaning. He didn't listen and just suck on my sweet spot which made me moan "a-ahhhh" he continued sucking on my neck living some mark on it and i kept on moaning "seems like you like it baby" he said teasingly. I just look at my thigh feeling embarrassed. He pulled my chin up and start kissing my lips passionately. He bit my lower lips asking for entrance. I slightly open my mouth as his tongue explore my mouth.

He went down to my neck and start to suck on it again "a-ahhh j-jungkook" i moaned loudly. He start unbuttoning my clothes and unclasping my bra. He went to my breast and start to suck on one of my nipple and squeezing the other one. After a few of sucking and biting he change to the other one.

He unbutton his cloth and throw it on the floor.he pull down his pants leaving his boxers on. He lied me down on the table and pull my skirt along with my panties. He went to my clit and lick it "a-ahh jungkook" I moan again "he enter his tongue in and sucking on it. Suddenly i felt something went in me it was his finger he started to fingering me and thrusting slowly with on finger. After a few thrust he enter two more fingers in me which caused me to moan even louder "ahhhhh jungkook i-i am gonna-" i said and release. He lick his finger and lick my cum, he hovered on top of me and kiss me passionately.

He broke the kiss and was panting "ready babe?" He ask. I couldn't say anything and just nodded he enter his long member on me which I winced in pain. He give me time to adjust to his big member and after I adjusted myself I nodded to him and he start to thrust slowly "a-a-hhhhh j-jungkook go f-faster" I moan. He obeyed and went faster but it was not fast enough for me "f-faster d-daddy" i said. He went faster and faster enough his member hit my g-spot. The room was full of loud moan and skin-slapping we were a moaning mess "d-daddy im gonna cum" i said "me too" he said and we released at the same time he lie down beside me and we were panting hard "you know...i was a virgin and you took my first kiss" i said panting "same goes here babe" he said. I smiled at him and jump off the table to were my uniform, after done it was his turn to wear his uniform and went out of the closet with our fingers intertwined. The class was all empty and there were no bags to be seen i look at the time and it was 12:30 "oh shoot school is already over how have we've been in there?" I ask jungkook "long enough to make you mine" he said smiling "yah" i said hitting his chest playfully as i was embarrassed on what he said " let's home now" i said walking to my seat and follow me and we pack our stuff and walk home.

So guys this chapter is a little bit cringe and i may have a spelling or grammar mistake but i like it tho...well I should say i am not good at writing smuts lol😂love you guys❤️❤️....and you guys need to wait a little longer for my next chapter