06

\January 10th 2016/

"Where in the world are we going, Wolfhard?" Y/n laughed into the night. Finn held her hand leading her down the street at midnight. "We," He said spinning her around as she laughed. "Are going somewhere special." He smiled.

Finn had texted her earlier saying he wanted to be closer to her. He told her to get out of bed even though she told him she was tired. When he walked to her house to get her she was ready and smiled sleepily at him.

Now they were walking down the streets of LA. In a few minutes they were out of the parts of just houses and where all the buildings and shops are.

"See, Miss L/n. I happen to know of the best place in LA." He smiled to the girl, she raised her eyebrows. "Oh do you now?" She said. He nodded, "And I guarantee you are going to love it."

Finn led her down alleyways and around buildings and in between people walking. Finn stopped as they reached their destination. He looked over at Y/n as she looked up.

In a large parking lot was a carnival that always opened on weekends.

He smiled as he could tell she already loved it.

"Now, let us go have so fun."

••

After hours of the carnival the two finally left. "Are you hungry? Because I also know of the best dinner near here." He said. "You seem to know your way around, Finn." She said. He linked his arm in hers. "I make my way around." She laughed and looked up smiling shaking her head.

"It's true! I know people that I've met from making my way around." He told her. "Of coarse you do." She said causing him to smile this time.