28

\April 3rd 2016/

Finn held Y/n against him as they laid in Finns bed. Everyone was on their way over to Finns, he hid his face in her back. He heard the door open in his room. "Yo!...What the fuck!?" He heard Sophia yell. Finn looked over his eyes half open, "Leave! They're hooking up!" Jack screamed turning around leaving.

Finn rolled his eyes, "Shut up Jack!"

Everyone came in and sat down, Finn stretched and sat up. Y/n rolled onto her back and listens to everyone talking. "Oh! Yes we're all together! I'm going live!" Jack yelled. "Don't give out anyone's information Jack." Wyatt said rolling his eyes.

Jack glared at him before pulling out his phone to make a live. "Hey! We're all back together!" Jack said turning the phone around to face everyone. He went through reading comments and answering. Wyatt was standing next to him watching the comments and also answer.

"Y/n and Finn are dating?" Wyatt read aloud. "No, she's dating Sophia what are you talking about?" Jack said he turned the camera to Sophia who was staring at the camera. "Isn't That right?" Jack said. Sophia looked at Y/n before walking over and jumping on top of her.

"Woah!" Jack screamed turning the camera around, in the background you could hear everyone laughing. "That's for a different app!" Jack said winking. "Oh my god!" Sophia screamed at what Jack said. Jack looked up then looked back at the camera with wide eyes, "Something inappropriate is happening between Y/n and Sophia."