22

\March 15th 2016/

"Don't!" Y/n yelled at Jack as he tried to steal her food. Millie, Noah, Gaten, Caleb, Sophia, Wyatt, Jaeden, Jack, Chosen, Finn, Y/n, and Jeremy were all at a big table at a restaurant.

Y/n was sitting next to Finn and Jaeden and Jack had walked around the table to steal her food.

"You better stop that Jack, once when we were in kindergarten I tried to take her fruit snacks. I still have the scar." Jaeden said causing everyone to laugh.

Finn leaned his head on Y/n and closed his eyes. Everyone else began talking to each other. "I'm tired." He said, "Did you not sleep?" She asked him as he hugged her and cuddled against her in the booth.

"Not a lot. I could get comfortable." He said yawning.

••

"Finn you have to get up you need to go home." Y/n said walking into her room where Finn layed alseep under her covers. "I don't want to. Can you call my mom and tell her I'm staying with you and Jaeden?" "You can." She laughed. He sighed and got his phone,

"Hey Mom."

"..can I just stay here with Jaeden and Y/n?"

"..yeah I'm already really tried."

Suddenly his eyes went wide and he blushed.

"N-no! God, is that what you thought!? I'm actually tired, I want to sleep not do that."

"...okay, bye." He said.

Y/n laughed slightly, she turned off the light and was about to leave the room to go watch a show with Jaeden in his room. "Nooo..." Finn whined when she opened the door. She looked at him and he pulled away the covers and opened his arms. "Lay with me." She laughed and shut the door and walked over to him.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bed and pulled the covers back up and hugged her. "Finn, Jaeden wants me to go watch a show. Not spoon with you." She laughed. Finn smiled, "Just sleep Y/n." She smiled and closed her eyes.