36

\August 1st 2016/

"Hello!" Y/n waved to Jacks live stream. They where all in Finns room hanging out everyone on his floor except Finn in his bed. "The smell of you in every single dream I dream!" Finn screamed. Jack looked at Finn. "Dude, chill."

Finn laughed and put his hands over his face.

"Oh my god! Is that country legend superstar Finn Wolfhard?!" Sophia yelled from the other side of the room. "I love her!" Y/n yelled turning to face Sophia. Sophia laughed and hugged Y/n. Finn laughed, "That was the worst food ever." He said.

"But you're such a good cook Finn!" Y/n joked. Finn rolled his eyes and shook his head pulling his blanket over his head.

"My friends and girlfriend are all so annoying!" He groans into the blanket, "You love us!" Noah screamed. Finn laughed again and stretched under the blanket.

"I love one of you." He pulled the covers down and looked at them all. "And that's Y/n." Jaeden said. Finn nodded, "Sorry Finn, I'm in love with Sophia." Y/n said. Sophia wrapped her arms around Y/n and pulled Y/n in her lap. Millie put her hand over her mouth and broke out laughing. Finn pretended to be hurt.

Jack had been live steaming the whole thing the camera facing everyone. "You guy do realize people actually do ship you and Sophia. Now they have content for their edits." Wyatt said. "Someone commented 'Wyatt's correct'." Jack said. Everyone started laughing.