12

\February 14th 2016/

Finn walked through the party in Jacks house. They had been planing this for 13 days. He was completely terrified for this.

"Are you ready man?" Jack asked. Finn shook his hands "I hope." He said truthfully. Only Jaeden, Wyatt, and Jack knew what he was planing. Sure, the others (except Y/n herself) knew about his crush on the girl.

There were a lot of people there for the 'Valentines Day Party'. The real reason Jack arranged the whole thing was just for Finn in this moment.

"Y/n's here!" Jaeden yelled running into the empty kitchen where Finn and Jack stood. "You better be ready." Jack said putting a hand on Finns shoulder. Finn looked down nervous, "Don't worry man. It'll go exactly how we hope." Jaeden said.

"I hope."

••

"Hey Y/n!" Millie and Sophia said running over to the girl that just walked into the party. She smiled and waved. "Hey guys!"

Jaeden and Wyatt came rushing over to Y/n. "Hey! We need you to come into the living room." Wyatt said linking his left arm to Y/n's right as Jaeden did the same to her other arm. "Yeah, so let's go!" The two boys began dragging her through the crowded room.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" Jaeden yelled. Y/n laughed a bit nervous but also entertained with what was going on here.

"Hey, um...I'm Finn, you guys all know that though."

Y/n looked over and saw up on a slightly raised part of Jacks living room stood Finn holding a microphone.

Behind him a tv screen was bring blue, people cheered. Everyone here knew Finn, not all where his friends. Most of them being ether friends with Jack or friends of friends of Jack.

He looked around, "So everyone enjoying the party?" He asked. More people cheered and clapped. "Nice, nice. So, I'm going to be singing a song. For a certain," he said pausing when he made eye contact with Y/n who stood next to Jaeden. "Someone." Finn said winking at Y/n.

"Oooooo..." Jaeden said, Y/n laughed at Jaeden's reaction. Jack whistled on the other side of the room somewhere. "Yeah! That's my boy!" People laughed at Jack, "Okay, well. Hit it!"

The tv started playing and the noticeable cords of "I'm Yours" was heard through out the house. The lights were already dimmed but strobe lights slowly began changing the color of the room.

Finn moved his head to the beat and put the microphone on a stand in front of him.

"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot I melted
I fell right through the cracks, Now I'm trying to get back."

Y/n looked over at Jaeden with wide eyes. Jaeden watched Finn singing smirking. "You didn't tell me he could sing?" She said. Jaeden shrugged.

She looked back at Finn.

He moved his shoulders around to the music. Tapping his feet also, he held onto the microphone and closed his eyes.

People cheered.

He made eye contact with Y/n again and smiled. She smiled back, people started to dance.

Once he finished singing everyone clapped, "Y/n L/n." He said, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows confused. "I'm completely aware this is a pretty stupid way to do things. But will you go on a date with me?"

Jack came running over holding another micro phone, he handed it to Y/n.

"Yes." She laughed holding the microphone.

Everyone clapped and yelled, Finn smiled happier than ever.