Chapter 4: Ashton.

I was waiting outside of my house, sitting on the brown wooden porch. This porch always scared me. It always creaks and stuff. It was just old though. I had on a band tee (Bring me the Horizon), dark blue jean shorts and my torn converse. I pulled my hair into those cute messy buns you see on Pinterest and Tumblr. I was proud to have succeeded in something. I was chewing on my nails as each minute passed. I'll pick you up at 9. I kept having those words replayed in my head. Those were the last 6 words he texted me last night. I was still nervous from that.

I look at my Galaxy S3 to see the time. 8:56. Shit. This cold unsettling feeling was in my stomach. That feeling you get when you go down the drop on a rollercoaster. I wasn't sure what they were. Stupid right? But I assumed it was just nerves. I looked at the reflection on my phone to check my makeup. I didn't put much on. Just eyeliner on the bottom with mascara and ChapStick.

A dark blue Mustang pulls up with All-American Rejects blaring through the speakers. Great taste in music. It was Ashton. Shit shit shit. Stay calm. He started walking towards me with a big grin on his face. He wore a batman shirt with dark skinny jeans and vans. He let his hair messy a little but you can tell it was brushed.

"Hi!" He said, waving to me.

I gulped. "Uh, hi Ashton" I said. I sounded nervous. Great. He chuckled. That laugh. Oh dear god that laugh. why was it so perfect?

"So what are we doing first miss Aubri?" He didn't let his grin fade. Not the slightest bit.

"Uh, maybe the park? I like parks" I lamely said. It was true though. Walking in a park and just being in one was relaxing to me.

"Sure thing. Then maybe a bite to eat?"

I nodded, cracking a slight smile.

He smelled amazing. Is that Axe? He doesn't seem like an Axe guy.

I stumbled a little when he grabbed my hand to pull me up. Fucking nerves. He chuckled at my clumsiness and led me to the sporty car door. I hopped in and watched him walk around to his door. I closed mine and he smiled at me.

He never turned the radio off. Lorde was playing now. The damn radio will never get over her song Royals. It was a bit annoying. She was a good singer though.

"How are you?" He asked, killing the awkward silence.

"Good. I'm glad I got to get out if the house" I answered back.

He nodded in agreement.

---------------------------

We got to the park and he took out a picnic basket. Was he expecting this? I didn't bother asking. I was just glad he brought food. Then why did he offer food afterwards? Maybe a cover so I wouldn't guess the picnic. He's so cute. I like how he's spontaneous. It was nice. This was nice. Even the day was nice. I looked at the park I went to several times. The same mushy bright green grass. The beautiful lake. The HUGE playground next to the big field on the left. There was a lot of people here today. I never got used to seeing those big stone three and four story houses across the lake. They were so BIG. Ashton was staring at me. Which is why I turned to him. He was more like admiring. That big grin snuck up on his face when I looked at him. It was so cute. All he had to do was smile with those glimmering eyes and I was done. I'd cave in to him. I hated how he had so much control over my feelings. It was only the second day and I was already into him. Yup. this boy is going to be trouble.

He grabbed two sandwiches out of the basket. We ate and talked about the party last night. He told me he couldn't let me go without my number. That sounded cliché but really cute.

"So uh, is this a date?" That question escaped out of my mouth before I could think to shut it.

He looked at me and smiled. He was kinda shocked I just blurted it. Hell, I was too.

"Do you want it to be?" He asked. Curious of what I would say.

"I don't know, maybe" I blushed not showing too much excitement in my eyes. Apparently it didn't work. He saw right through me.

"Well then its a date!" His grin just got ten times bigger. And I just fell a little harder.

-------------------------

We ended up staying at the park all day. He didn't bring me home until eight. We sat in his car for a good half hour. We just talked about stupid stuff. Apparently he doesn't like cats. That's good. I hate them. He just kept grinning and looking at me, never leaving my eyes. He was nervous but happy. I laughed and told him I had an amazing day. Which was completely true. Those feelings were coming back. My body started to ignite from his laugh.

"My favorite part was when you tripped over that log when we were walking on the lake." He said giggling.

I nudged him and laughed.

"Well my favorite part was when you almost broke the swing on the playground." He nudged back and we both laughed. For that moment, I could kiss him. It was weird though. I don't like guys on the first day hanging out. Well techiniqually second. I just didn't care. I liked him. He was so sweet and nice and caring an-

He kissed me. Just like that. Our lips touched. He was smiling. I could tell. I started smiling. We started kissing more. Heat of the moment I suppose. Aston. The guy who was tall but goofy. The guy who never took life too seriously. Ashton. The guy who just started feeling his way to my heart. The guy I'm making out with. This was Ashton. The boy who had the biggest grin and sexiest laugh.

Oh my. This boy will be trouble.

We stopped. He held my hand and pecked my cheek.

"Goodnight Aubri Streek. I'll text you tomorrow morning." That grin was starting to be his signature.

I said ok and he took off. That was my first date. With Ashton.

Hey guys!!! So I updated again(: Tell me what you think!! I'd love to know how you thought that date went(; I think things are getting heated up. Vote guys!! spread my book! haha. byyee