Chapter 1

"Ok ladies and gentlemen, we have the one and only (Y/N) performing tonight." You are performing live tonight, singing Call me by Blondie. The crowd is bigger than usual, but you don't let your nerves take over. Once the Curtis yells your name you walk onto the stage. You're wearing a red and black crop top that looks like it was ripped at the bottom by an animal, black pleather jeans and some black stilettos. When you step up to the mic, the crowd is already going crazy. You haven't even started signing yet. The spotlight hasn't hit you yet so you can still see the crowd pretty well. "Go (Y/N)! I love you!" Someone calls from a few rows back. Squinting and leaning down a bit, you see Trixie out of drag with a drink in her hand."

The music starts and you take a deep breath in and start your set. You can hear Brian screaming and it makes your nerves dissipate.

Color me your color baby

Color me your car

Color me your color darling

I know who you are

Snatching the mic from the stand, you head to the edge of the stage and squat down and start singing to the group of girls in the front row. Their hands reaching out to give you tips. One of them was crying and you winked at her making her blush and scream even louder. Standing up, you walk around the stage and take your tips from people. Once the guitar solo hit, you lay on the stage on your back rubbing the money over your body. Caressing your breast and arching your back. Your performances were always overly sexual. You rolled over onto your stomach crawled to the edge of the stage where the girl stood with her mouth hanging wide open. You grab her face gently and pull her up to your lips and kiss her. Leaving a black and red lip stain over hers. She fell into her friends arms and was in shock.

When your performance was over, you walked to the girl and handed her back the ten. "I'm not boujee baby doll. Next time i'll shove it down your shirt." You smiled and kissed her on the cheek and went backstage waving to the crowd. Once you got backstage, Brian grabbed you and pulled you into a hug. "You did so good b-b-baby." He was slurring his words and hiccuping a lot. "Oh god Brian. Guess you have to crash at my place tonight." He put his index finger over your mouth and shushed you. "Es ok (Y/N) I can walk home." You couldn't help but laugh. "Walk all the way to west hollywood? I don't think so." You lifted him up and helped him out to your car. Once he was in the seat and buckled, you got into the driver's seat and started towards your apartment.

Once you got Brian into your apartment, cleaned up and changed, he fell asleep once he hit the bed. You pulled out your phone to text his boyfriend so he wasn't worried. It was already two in the morning, but you knew he would be awake waiting for Brian to get home. "Hey Eli, brian is crashing at my house tonight. "He got a little too drunk so I just brought him home with me. Kinda like a lost puppy." While you waited for a reply, you took off your makeup and decided to slip into something more comfortable. You chose an oversized Katya shirt and a white lacey pair of cheekies. Brian was goldstar gay so dressing like that didn't bother him at all. Eli's name popped up on your phone and you unlocked it. "Oh lord. Thank you for telling me. I was worried for a bit. When does she not look like a lost puppy though?" The second your phone was shut off and your head hit the pillow, you were out like a light.

Trixie's POV

When I woke up, I had a splitting headache. Once my eyes were focused, I realized I wasn't in my own bed. "Where the fuck am I?" I whisper to myself. I sat up and looked around for a second and then I saw (Y/N) laying next to me. I relaxed once I realized I wasn't in some random strangers house about to be cut up and eaten for dinner. She was still fast asleep so I slowly got out of the bed and headed out into the kitchen. Her apartment was so nice and it made me envy her just a little bit. The windows were open which let in a nice cool breeze. I searched through my bag and found my phone. It was only 9:30. "Good morning Brian." I jumped at the sound of her voice. "You stupid bitch. You scared me. Fuck off."

She smiled and walked into the kitchen to grab two red bulls from the fridge. "Wanna sit on the balcony with me while I smoke?" I rolled my eyes and agreed. I hate the smell of smoke. Smoke just reminds me of Katya. That crazy bitch is always smoking. "You are just like Katya except you're not as much of a whore. She let her jaw drop and put her hand over her chest in a defensive way. "How dare you. I am the BIGGEST whore in this whole city bitch. Don't you forget it. We both went into a fit of laughter. She took the first drag off of her cigarette and held it in for a minute before blowing it out. "So exactly how drunk was I last night?" She didn't answer me. It's as if she was daydreaming. "Hello? Hellooooo?" She snaps out of her gaze. "I'm sorry. You were pretty fucked up. You couldn't even walk." "Well then." I took a sip of my red bull and set it on the table in between us. "So, when is Katya coming to town?" I arched my brow at her in confusion. "Uhm. I'm not sure. Why?" She shrugged her shoulders and took another drag of her cigarette. "I've never seen her perform before. I was just wondering." I rolled my eyes and got up and went inside.

I had to get home soon, so I gathered my things and said bye to (Y/N) and walked out the door to catch my uber.

(Y/N) POV

Why would you ask her about Katya? How stupid can you be? The thoughts kept going through your head. All you could think about was Katya. "How can I be so obsessed with someone i've never even met?" You ask yourself. Last night you had a dream about Brian. What people call a wet dream. Oh yes. It was absolutely a wet dream. You closed your eyes and layed on your bed as you remembered the dream you had. You thought about how badly you craved his touch. How badly you wanted to feel his lips on yours.

But it will never happen. You thought to yourself. He is a famous drag queen and you are a local biological woman. It's never going to happen.