Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV

"You should have tried a better method of suicide. Maybe it would have actually killed you." All you could see was a shadow standing over you and choking you. You recognize the voice. It's your father. You're squirming and trying your best to get away from his grip but nothing is working. "Stop moving or i'll shoot you just like I shot your mother!" You are screaming for him to please let you go, but he just laughs at you. He then cocks the gun and puts it to your head. "Say hi to your mother for me."

You feel someone shaking you, and you hear yourself screaming. You jolt upright and start hyperventilating. Once your eyes have focused, you see Bri sitting by your legs trying to talk to you. "Breathe sweety. Breathe." You start crying and he pulls you over to him. It's dark outside. "What time is it?" You say quietly. "It's 3:00 a.m." You sigh and bury your head into his thigh. "I'm sorry for waking you." He lifts your head up, and you are both looking into each others eyes. "Domt be sorry baby."

He plants another kiss on your lips. It was more intense than the one from earlier. It sent made the butterflies in your stomach flutter around. His hand snakes around to the small of your back, and rests there. The kiss starts to deepen and he pulls you on top of him. You're now straddling him. You hadn't realized it until now, but you were only wearing a oversized shirt. No bra, no panties, just the shirt. He pulls away from the kiss and starts to lightly lay kisses on your neck. You throw your head back so he has easier access. 

He pulls back and looks at you. "Are you sure?" You lean down to his ear. "I've wanted you since the day I performed for you." He bites his lip and smiles. You can feel his bulge pressing against your thigh and you smirk. He flips you over on your back and starts biting your neck. He looks down and starts tracing the inside of your thigh. You let out a soft moan. Your inner thigh is extremely sensitive. He grabs your shirt and starts lifting it over your body. Once it's off, he starts softly licking your nipples. "Fuck Brian." You moan.

He pulls himself up to your ear. "Vstat' na koleni. Teper.'" His russian accent turned you on even more. You look at him and smirk. He doesn't expect you to know what that means, but boy was he wrong. You do as your told. His mouth drops open. "Crippling depression and speaks russian? I think I've found the one Barbra." He says in his Maureen voice.

You laugh at his comment and start stroking his cock through his briefs. You pull them down and lick his shaft, making him let out a groan. As you're sucking his cock, he has his hands tangled in your hair. "Fuck (Y/N)." Standing up, you push him onto the bed and stradle him. "You're the bottom tonight Mr.McCook." He smiles and you start rubbing on his length. You lean down and press your lips to his ear. "I'm gonna ride you until I can'ttake it anymore."

You grab him and lead him to your entrance and slowly start to slide down on his cock. Your jaw drops and you throw your head back. He grabs your throat and starts squeezing. You quicken the  pace and start moaning uncontrollably. He is letting out moans while still choking you. "Fuck, I can't." He stands up with you still on him, and slams you into the wall. He starts fucking you as hard as he can. You manage to speak. "Just so you know, im on birth control." He's breathing heavily and biting your neck. "Good." Is all he can manage to say. You feel your core starting to tighten. "Brian. I-I."

"Cum for me." You can feel your walls tightening around him as you orgasm. He trembles. "Cum for me Brian." You whisper in his ear. "Please Mr.McCook." You can feel him release inside of you and his cock pulsating. You let out a loud final moan as he sets you down on the ground. Your legs starting shaking and give out. He catches you. "Someones a little week Barbra." You smile. "Well 1. I've never had sex that good. And 2. Its been almost two years." He widens his eyes. You smile.

After you both shower, you hop into bed and snuggle up to him. "Well, I had fun, and I would like to make sex with you more often. Please fuck me again sometime." You laugh and snort. "Ill put you on the list." With that, you doze off into deep sleep.