Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV

It's been two weeks since you tried to kill yourself. Brian (Katya)  stayed with you the first few days. You hated yourself for letting him see you like this. Laying in bed almost all day, only eating when he basically forced you to. Brian was now here because Bri was sent to go grocery shopping. Brian was now sitting on the bed next to you. "Please look at me sweetheart." You sat up and lay your head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Brian. I know I've been frustrating you a lot lately." You paused. "I can't believe I let Bri see me like this. I'm so stupid." Brian grabbed your chin, and turned towards you. "Stop calling yourself stupid. You are not stupid. Bri has had no problem helping you and I. He enjoys not having to go to gigs every single night. He has only done two since you got home. He wants to know more about you, but I said he would have to wait till you were up tot talking to him about it." You smile for the first time since the incident. 

When Bri got home, you decided you should tell him about your life so he isn't left in the dark and he knows what to do just in case something happens. "Bri, can you come here please?" He walked towards you and Brian went outside to talk to Eli on the phone. "What's up?" You pat the spot on the bed next to you and he comes and sits down facing you. "I thought I should explain myself. Like, when the doctor said it was my fourth time there, and everything else." He sighed and smiled lightly at you. "You don't have to do this." "I want to Bri. You deserve to know after how much you've helped me." "Ok." 

"When I was a kid, my dad was very abusive. He would beat my mother and I and my older sister. He drank way too much and did bad drugs. I don't think there was ever a time when he was sober or not putting his hands on my family and I. When I turned 16, he decided that instead of having a birthday party, he would throw me down the stairs, and beat me unconscious. I woke up days later and no one was at the hospital for me. My dad refused to let them come see me. He beat me so bad, I was bed ridden for three weeks."

Brians cheeks were covered in tears. "You don't have to tell me this." You cupped his cheek with your hand. "It's fine. You deserve to know after what you have seen." You carry on.

"By the time I was 18, things had only gotten worse. My dad hit my mom even more than he ever had. I met Brian at the hair salon not too long after what happened when I was 16. He had become very close to my family." You started to get choked up and Bri grabbed your hand and squeezed lightly. "One day, Brian and I walked in to my house and found my mom laying on the fround in a pool of blood. My dad, he lay next to her also in a pool of blood. He shot my mom and then killed himself. My mom was rushed to the hospital. When we were in the ambulance, my mom made Brian promise to watch over me. And he did. And then she died. Right in front of me."

"After that, my depression went spiralling out of control. The first time I attempted suicide, I was only 19, then 21, then 24, and now, 26." Bri pulled you in to a hug. When he pulled back, you were both looking into each others eyes. You felt his lips smash in to yours. You pull back and stare at him. "Im sorry, I just... I-I couldnt help myself." You smiled at him and gave him a small peck on the lips once more. "Dont be."