1

Years. Years have passed. 

When will he realize? 

Hand gently moving to reach out and feel the cold droplets of rain harshly slap against his hand, Taehyung let out a sigh.

What was he supposed to do now? 

" TaeTae! " A voice sang from behind him. 

A smile immediately graced the beautiful man's lips, head turning around as the door of the Tiny Bakery he owned opened with a ding. 

Turning around fully, as the shorter Black haired male crashed onto him, Taehyung let out a light laugh, embracing his old friend tightly. 

" Shorty. " 

The Shorter man gasped and pushed Taehyung back and smacked his chest playfully, " How dare you! I'm Tall! " 

" Right. And I'm a Lilliput. " Taehyung Grinned. 

Glaring at the brunette for the smug remark, The Shorter man looked down at his nails, examining them with quite a lot of fake interest. 

" Well, Guess then the shorty ain't giving you the Gucci Jacket he bought for you anymore. I quite like the design, I think I'm going to keep it for myse---" 

He was cut short by Taehyung, who all of a sudden laughed himself at the Black haired male and sang out " Jiminieeeeee, You Know I was Just kidding. I love youuuu~~ " 

Jimin Grinned at Taehyung and jerked his hair towards the door, " Come on. The Cafe is closed. Grace me with a date and I'll give it to you. " 

Taehyung grinned. His smile fell instantly when he realized why the Cafe was closed in the first place. His Genuine grin Faded to a painful smile. 

Jimin took notice immediately and clenched his jaw. " How long? " 

Taehyung remained silent. 

Jimin glowered at his best friend, " I asked, how long? How Long as it been since he last talked to you? Did he forget about meeting you again? " 

The Younger's shoulders drooped. He knew it was no use lying to his best friend. he would see right through him. with a sigh, he said , " 2 months. He's probably busy...That is why he didn't come toda---" 

" Tae Stop. 2 months you say? Talking means more than 5 words. 'Hmmmn' does not count as talking Tae. " 

Taehyung, finally accepting defeat, could not look into the Older's eyes anymore. How could he defend the man he loved, if he wouldn't give him anything to defend him FOR. 

A soft sigh was heard leaving the older's lips. " Well, Forget about that. I knew something was fishy when Hoseokie Hyung told me your Bakery was closed today. Come on. Lets get going. " 

The Older Took the younger's hand and dragged him towards the entrance to leave. The Irony. Taehyung switched off the lights and quickly pulled the shutter down before walking towards Jimin's car. 

Taehyung Gawked, " Jimin, When did you buy this? " He said, pointing at the Lemborgini something something. He had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what model this was but it must be one of the limited editions because he hadn't even seen this in the news papers yet. 

But then it made sense for raven haired male to have this. Jimin was the CEO of Park Enterprises, Responsible for a variety of products. His Company was one of the top companies in Korea. 

Jimin Smirked, " I bought it to impress chicks and them hawtato men. " 

Taehyung chuckled and rolled his eyes. Of course that's why Jimin bought it. 

Opening the car, Taehyung got him and Jimin drove off to got knows where, only to stop in front of a beautiful tree house restaurant. " Lemme Treat you today. " Jimin said, smiling at you gawking yet again. 

" Well, Duh. There's no way I'm paying to any of the expensive shit they're going to give here. I probably can't even afford the water  here" Taehyung shook his head. 

Jimin laughed and pulled him in. 

After Setting down inside the restaurant and ordering food, Jimin turned back to look at Taehyung Seriously. 

" Tae, I know You're hurting. You can always talk to me. " 

" What should I do about it, Chim? There's nothing I can do. I love him and He's a CEO too. He has his own Company to take care of. He can't  just let his business go for me. " 

" Tae, You are his business too. You two have been together since Highschool. Come on Tae. You can bre---" Jimin Hesitated. He knew Tae would be extremely upset. He knew Tae was trying to deceive himself into believing that Jungkook will always be there for him. 

Jimin was worried. 

He decided to stay silent. 

Tae, on the other hand sighed yet again. A soft sigh filled with desperation and pain. Filled with Loneliness. 

Their date ended Just like that, With a grinning Taehyung, Gucci Jacket draped over his shoulders. After Hugging His Hyung, the Raven haired left him outside his apartment. 

Turning around, Shuffling the keys, Sticking the right one inside the lock, He sighed and paused. Yet another day to be spent alone in the dark, cold and quiet confinement of his home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! This is another one of my FF's. 
I hope you guys like it. 

You can Imagine the Picture of The Bakery above to be Taehyung's. Victoria being the name of the Goddess of Victory, as in ' V ' ^_^ 

I Can't promise a lot of fluff xD But Lets see how this goes on to be. 

Please vote and comment your Opinions. It keeps me Encouraged! The more you encourage me, The more I'll try to make it good!