Part 1

-Your POV- 

Well it looks like its now night four and i stayed here over a night and now i'm stucked here . Because the lift won't come so , i was running around and tried to avoid them . It was like they know were i am going ... wierd and creepy .

I was too tired to think so i fall asleep behind the stage and some boxes. Just for savety i put som boxes on top of me so no one could see me and i slowly fall a sleep . 

~Dream~

i was going to the hall , when i heared a laught behind me . I looked behind me in that moment . Nothing was there , i looked forward and faced the old Foxy the pirate but it looked terrirfing . Big sharp teeth , Sharp and long crawls big mouth then he jumped ...

~END~

I woke up in a wierd room with only one door , i run to the door . The door was locked , i sit down next to the door . I was stuck and with no way out .

,,So , did we get a right one ?" asked a calm female voice , that i recognize as Baby . So i was kidnapped by the animatronics . Oh no there is no way out , I started to cry quietly .

,,For our hopes , sadly no ... For this we would need a men . Around 30 not a girl that maybe didn't reach 20 yet ." The other voice said , it was a male voice . I don't understand i heared Baby , Ballora , Freddy . Bon-Bon and even Foxy ... Who else is here ? ,,But we could use her , maybe she could help us ." My eyes opened wind .

,,How ?" asked Baby the misterious person .

,,We could use her , to get a perfect body ..." I was scared more and more .

,,And how you gonna make her ?" 

,,Heh ... trust me i have a plan ..." I back away from the door , there stood the big freaky Baby almost can't fit tru the door and a fox . He looked exacly like Funtime Foxy but orange and purple make up . Can't forget his black eyes with white orbs /pills . Baby looked at me with anger , the fox on the other hand he looked calm and peaceful look. 

,,So , human girl -" she was cut of by the fox .

,,You know eastdropping isn't nice right ?" he said , it scared me and i backed away in the corner more . ,,Baby , i can handle it don't worry . You can go ." Wow he had no respect in front of a huge clown baby .  

,,I'm your boss so you won't tell me what to do !" yelled Baby angrily at the fox .

,,Well then , do you want me to stop working with you ?Because i don't want a leader and You won't gonna lead me now or ever . So choes wisely ..." he said with calmness .

,,FINE ! I'm leaving ..." she stormed out , and shot the door harshly .

...To be continued ...