Part 2

-Your POV -

Now that Baby left , it was only me and the fox . He was quietly looking at the door where Baby stormed out . 

,,Name Lolbit , nice to meet you (Y/n) ." 

How does he know my name ? Why he acts so calm ? Why he makes Baby leave ? What does he want to do with me ?

,,H-how -" 

,,I Know your name ?" he cut me of with his question . ,,You see i know everything about you ... not personaly of course ..." 

,,How ?!" 

,,Well you know when you need to say the company some things about youself ?" 

He looked deeply in my eyes , and i nod .

,,Well they put it in the computer , and i am kind of a hacker and stuff that you don't need to know ..." 

A animatronic hacker ? Now i am confused as ever , hows that even possible ?

,,Anyhow , because you don't have a perfectly shaped body ... we can't use your body for our needs , so instead being you worthless and you dying ... You will help us to get a perfectly shaped body for our needs ."

,,Hey ! That hurt you know , my boyfriend said i have a perfect body shape !"

,,*sigh* I meant we need a bigger and male body to hide in ... and not a female ... plus not this short ..."

,,H-hey ! I'm not short ! Just limited edition ..." i looked away 

,,Anyhow as i said you could ether help us and then go on with your life like this never happend , or be worthless and die ... the choice is yours ..." 

Wow this guy knows how to get what he want ... 

,,Ugh , fine ..." 

,,Good , so i will tell you in my private workshop how he should look like . But first , i'm gonna take you to each animatronics so then they won't attack you anymore , get up and move to the Ballora gallery ."

He went to the door , then looked at me .

,,Are you gonna sit there until you start blooming like a flower or what ?" I get up and ran up to his side . I was still scared after all it was still a animatronic that said if won't help he will kill me so , i had a reason . 

,,So lets find Ballora first , she likes you more from all the animatronics after all you were the first nightguard or what ever you are that didn't shock her . But instead started to knock on the window so she had enough time to get on stage ... Then we going to Freddy , Try not to ask for a hug ."

,,Why ?"

,,Do you want your organs mee the floor , I don't think so ..." shiwers run down my spine .

,,U-uh , um ... thats dark ..." i said the last part for myself .

,,Yeah i know but , i'm here and since we made a deal . I need to protect you from this guys , mostly because corpse won't help us to get out . Am i right ?" he said with a wink . Again shiwers up and down my spine . This guy can be creepy even when he sounds happy  ... 

...To be continued ...