19.ch

The next morning i woke Up and right away took a shower , i felt so calm now . With the my exboyfriend dead , protective Lolbit with me , body for the others and Funtime Chica on her way to be repeared ? I felt good but one thing was on my mind , was All of these good things Lolbit had done for me . Where because he liked me or he thought if me like a good friend he Can trust ? I am confuised but today when we go back to work i will ask him if he did . I was already nervous as i dryed myself quietly , my face heated Up just by thinking about it . I dressed Up as i looked in the Mirror and took a deep breath then i breathed out .

I walked Downstairs to find Lolbit sleeping with a book .
'i didn't know he liked to read ' i thought and took the book and looked at it , he had one or three pages marked . First one was where humans had their bones and stuff , understandable since now we have body for the others they would need to make it almoust same , there was a nother page marked . It was where humans had there musles and that Made sence to me too . There was one paged ripped out , i just noticed it . Did Lolbit took it ? What was on that page anyway , everything he needed was there.

I placed the book back and went in to the kitchen i will just go enjoy breakfast .
'i Can ask him later ' i thought .

I was already eating some toest and was drinking some fresh coffee . I was reading the news and i sighted softly enjoying this peace that i felt , having Lolbit here ? And the feeling he gives me , is Something that my ex boyfriend never gave me . With him i felt as if i was always pushed in to things while with him ?
Its different and i Can feel it .

Then i heared some light groans in the livingroom , i smiled to myself . It was so cute i just wanned to give him a kiss .. i have this feeling for some time but .. What if he doesn't likes me ? What will i do then ? I will have no one , my heart will be broken and i couldn't go back to Foxy . He will be with Funtime Chica and Freddy seems like a child but i think he will be with Ballora for the most part , they did get along pretty Well .

Lolbit walked in as he rubbed his eyes and yawned like a dog .
,,Good morning" he said and looked over ,,Do i have a coffee ?"
I nodded and pounted at the counter , he took it and sat Down in front of me .
,, Lolbit ?" I asked, he looked Up at me .
,,I need to ask you something ... "
,,Hm ? What is it ?" He asked curiously
,,You see i noticed you had a book and i wanned to know , why was one page ripped out .." i said , i wanned to ask something else but i Can ask that later .
,,Well .. its Uh ..." He blushed as he pulled out a paper with ..

... to be continued ...