17.Ch

,,i hate liers ... He lied he said he won't be like my father was ...he lied ...h-he lied ..." I started , he pulled away i looked him but he looked away .
,,Then i guess you hate me as well ..." He said in almoust the tone that was like a cry .
,,W-what do you mea-"
,,It means what it means ok ?!" He jumped up and walked a little away from the bed , i was looking at him ... He never acted like this before , it got me sceared .

,,S-sorry i shouldn't have yeald at you ... It just that i was lying to you all along and you told me you hate liers it just ... got me ..." He wasn't looking at me at all , my eyes went full of tears ... Even more then before ...

,,You deserve to know some things ... about me and Foxy and what actually happened with Funtime Chica ...

The new and the best animatroncs ever made , the Funtime animatronics were made to be the moust used animatronics ... But there was one pizzaria that had one Funtime Foxy animatronic that had multipul personas ...

There were 5 personas for each person in his life
There was Baby the leader , Freddy the energic comic bear , Ballora the shy dencer and Funtime Chica the sassy chicken .

This Funtime Foxy made for each person one persona each had a different names :

- Foxy (was the main persona the one who saw everything happening while the others were in controle so he know about them)
- Darkshadow ( was the person who gived him straight , and coolness )
- Ponk ( was the energic one who was comical and always happy )
-Charley ( he was colected , calm and perfectionis taste )
- £∆£&√± ( was &%*#;@? %*/&€£®$√~π÷×∆${|±]${✓)

But after sometime the personas started to melt in one person 'couse they were more together then two alone . So then only two personas were left :

Foxy : engertic , cute , always happy and get easily angry and easily calms down

And ...

Me

Lolbit : calm , colected , jokester , cool

But one day Chica went up to Foxy and she said him something :

,,Foxy i wanned to tell you something inportant and ... I think i like you " was the last thing she said ... Before Foxy had a mental break down and a big explosion went trou the whole room were no one was in only them two . When that happened ...

,,Ugh , what happend ?" Asked Foxy , the he saw the remaims of Funtime Chica all over the floor .

,,Ugh ..." He heard behind him and saw a white and orange fox looking at him .

,,Who are you ?!" Yeald Foxy at the new found fox ...

,,Wait ... I have a body ? " Asked the orange fox him self ...

,,I asked who are you ?!"

,, I'm you ..."

... To be continued ...

A/n randoom video and pic. and also how you like this little change ? Let me know !