Ch.16

We had a wonderfull time i was cleaning dishes , when i heared like someone was going up stairs . I went after the noice it was from my room , i opened my room door but nothing was here ? I went to my bed to look under it but the door shut behind me and in front of the door stood (b/n) he had a hungry look . It made me sceared he run at me and pined me on the bed he started to kiss my neck while i was fighting with out a use .

,,Don't fight ~ ... It won't work anyway just make you self confortable and i will do the rest ~" he purred in my ears , this time it didn't made me blush it made me fear him more . I was so sceared ...

,,No no no please no !" Waterfall tears were runnig down my face while i was fighting and screaming by the time i was screaming he ripped of my shirt ... Exposing my bra ... I was screaming more ...

,,NO PLEASE STOP , I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE STOP !!!"  I felt like hope is slowly leaving me then the door was bust open . It was Lolbit he was in the robot form he troud him of me . I was hiding behind Lolbit like i was a child .

,,You know hurting and using womens aren't nice ? LOL ! LOL ! LOL!You deserve a punishment ..." He said in creazy like voice , i went behind the bed i don't care what will he do to him ... Not anymore  ...

,,You going to be a perfect body ... *Chuckle* " with that he nocked him out and looked at me with a eyes full of kindness , i blushed i was just in the bra .

,,Could you ... Um leave so i can ... "

,,Sure , i will take him somewere for now ..." And with that he left with the body of a monster , i loved him so much ... What happened that he changed this much ... ?

I dressed up and started to cry ... I felt so weak ... I felt ... like a thing that he can toy with ...

Lolbit came in the room , he found me crying and he sat next to me .

,,Lolbit ?"

,,Yeah ...?" He ask in deep and husted tone like he know what i feel ...

,,Why did he done this ? Why ?! " I cryed and cryed he was quet but then i felt like something soft went around me .. it was Lolbit huging me ... He who hate hugs ... huged me ...

More tears ascaped my eyes and i started to cry harder ... We were in this hug for really long ... I don't know a hour or so ?

I felt like i was now home actually home ...

... to be continued ...