/That Killer Bod/

Naruto's POV

The name's Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki. I live with my best friend, Sasuke Uchiha. He's super...stupid. I've had a crush on him for forever, but that's something I can never let him find out. I might even go as far as to call it a forbidden love.

"Goodmorning, Naruto," Sasuke rolled over in our shared bed and jokingly planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Stop it, you teme," I swatted at his face, laughing. He smirked at me and got out of bed, halfway dressed.

I stared at him and he tensed up, but his cheeks gave away he was smiling. I looked away and felt my cheeks getting hot before getting out of bed.

He turned around and his eyes went wide.
"Naruto, you're.."
He pointed downwards and my eyes followed.

"Shit!"

I grabbed some clothes and ran downstairs, squealing inwardly at the fact that the boy I loved just saw me naked.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed a cup of ramen before heading to school. Sakura greeted me as I made my way into Kakashi Sensei's room, where I saw Sasuke staring at me with those penetrating dark eyes. A hint of amusement flashed through them before he looked away.

I brushed it off and smiled at Sakura. She must've noticed the tension.

"So there's 100 fangirls against one fanboy."

"Sakura, if you tell him, I'll kill you," I said in a dangerously low tone and she shrank before regaining composure.

"I know, Naruto." She patted me reassuringly on the back and I walked to my seat.

As I sat next to Sasuke, memories of this morning flooded into my head and I put my head down in embarrassment.

I heard Sasuke chuckle beside me.
"What was Sakura gonna tell me?"

I tensed.

"Nothing."

Kiba walked over and sat beside me, resulting in a groan from Sasuke.

"Goodbye, dog breath," he huffed.

"Naruto, you know the dance is coming up.. so I was wondering.. would you go with me?"