/find me/

Sasuke's POV. I guess I'll do longer chapters because I have nothing better to do.

I heard the door open and immediately hid my phone. Kiba walked up to me and stood there for a moment.

"Can I help you with-"

"Give it to me," he demanded.

"Give you what?" I asked, trying not to sound suspicious.

"The phone, Sasuke."

"What's a phone?"

"Give me the fucking phone, Sasuke."

"I don't even know what that is."

"The device you were just on. Hand it over."

"What device?"

Kiba must've lost his temper, because he knees me directly in the face. I stood up, ready to hit him, but the phone fell out of my pocket.

We stared at each other for a tense moment before I bent down to pick it up.

I felt a pain on the back of my head, and I reached to touch it. Pulling it back, I saw that familiar red substance that stained my mind for so long.

I blacked out.

Naruto's POV

"Gaara, I have a bad feeling about this," I said, stuffing the last of my ramen into a bag. I had three bags in total. One with weapons, one with clothes and other personal things including my phone, and one with food.

~ring~

"Oh, Sasuke's calling me! Go tell the other guys to leave," I said, waving him off.

"Sasuke? Hey, Gaara and I are coming to get you. Everything is going to be okay."

"What a douche. My own friend is going against me, now?"

I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe. I looked outside the window. The guys were gone. Gaara was waiting for me outside. Him and I could still run for it.

I walked out, grabbing my things and motioned for Gaara to run.

"I'm going to kill you, Kiba."

Gaara's eyes went wide and he looked at me for confirmation.

I nodded.

I could hear the fake smile in Kiba's voice.

"Not the person that could kill the only one you love."

Gaara looked dead at me, shaking his head.

Don't do it. Don't threaten him.

"Kiba, let him go," I could feel my voice getting hoarse.

"Let him go, please. Leave us alone," I cried.

Kiba chuckled.

"No can do."

I fell to my knees.

"Kiba.."

I then heard the line disconnect.

"That piece of fucking shit, that goddamned son of a fucking bitch," I started murmuring, tears streaming down my face and Gaara ran over to me before falling to his knees beside me.

"Naruto, I understand that you're in a lot of pain right now, but Kiba will have these guys back any second. We have to go, otherwise Sasuke will have no chance whatsoever of getting out of this."

I nodded and wiped my face, picking up my bags.

"Let's go."

Sasuke's POV

I woke up to the sound of Naruto's voice.

"Kiba... please."

Kiba chuckled and hung up the phone. That fucking bastard.

"K-Kiba. Leave h-him alone," I spoke, but my voice was weak and my lips were bloody. I looked down at where I was and it hurt to even move my neck. I was beaten while I was out.

Lashes, cuts and bruises were all over my body.

"Fuck," I groaned.

Kiba looked over at me.

"Not dead yet?" He looked at me, smirking.

"Kiba, when I regain my strength, I'm going to fucking kill you. Naruto is gonna be just fine."

Something told me not to worry about him, that he was okay, but I couldn't shake the accompanying feeling that something bad was happening.

He smirked.

"Naruto is as good as dead by now."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I looked at him.

His eyes sparkled, amusement flashing through them.

"You sick fucking bastard, I hope you burn in Hell. You lonely cunt. Maybe if you weren't such a goddamn psychopath, people would like you," I spat at him.

"Say it again."

I stood up, letting my anger heal me from the inside out.

"You know why you're not dead right now? It's because I want Naruto to be okay. If I didn't think he'd be in danger, I would've killed you. If you had already killed Naruto, I wouldn't care about being here, because I'd die quick enough to join him, wherever he goes."

A shocked expression plastered itself to his face.

I sat back down.

"When I get out of here, Kiba, you're fucking dead."