From shadows ( Part one )

Elsa POV

Was that really all a dream? Weird. I don't suppose anyone can really have superpowers though. Saile was still sitting beside me, not on fire, blinking in confusion.

Then she looked at her hands.

She couldn't have had the same dream, right? Right? RIGHT?! Okay, sorry, I'm going a little bit mentally insane.

(Side note: I've gotten rid of Leo ;-; because my friend said that it was too much crossovers, and I kinda agree. So screw Leo, meet Jake Burns!)

I then saw Saile glaring at that same boy, the one who had been...annoying? Or something like that.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw my shadow. A clear, dark shadow on the wall.

I'm indoors, with bright lights shining from the ceiling.

WTF?!

Then it started running. My shadow was running out the door. I'm going insane, aren't I? Still, I decided to go after it.

As I excused myself from class, I caught a glimpse of Jack, still in our classroom. Wait. When did he come in?

He was still standing there, holding a laptop, gaze questioning mine. Had he had the same dream as well? No. That would be waaaaay too coincidental for my liking.

I located the shadow peeking from the door. When I came near it, it ran. I heard Mr. Olaf behind me, telling me not to run, but I wasn't listening. I just kept running, chasing after it.

It had stopped in front of a window around a corner. When I turned that corner, I saw a girl.

She was wearing a faded black dress with her long, black hair falling in front of her face. She was crying. Crying so hard that tears were practically trickling from her eyes.

Then I took a closer look at her.

She was transparent.