C2.1: Helpless (In the girls' view)

"U-Uh... Who...?" Lala couldn't muster any words at the moment. "Heyoooo...." the violet haired girl trails off. "I'm... Lala. What's your name?" Lala asks awkwardly. "Oh! I'm... Violet!" She introduces quickly, sweating and cold.

Paul walks over the two ladies with a concerned smile. "Hello, ladies. I'm Paul, just in case you forgot already" He winks at Lala. He turns to Violet. "Are you... Going to buy something?" He asks, a bit confused. "Uh-Uhm... I'll take a... Do you have tea?" Violet asks in her strongest British accent. "Of course! What type? We have chamomile, earl grey, cherry blossom, moon drop, red, and green. We also serve them cold" He lists. "I'll take earl grey, hot, thanks..." Violet answers. "Yo! Nat!!! earl grey for...?" Paul turns to her, signalling for her name. "Violet" "Violet!"

Violet

A tall man, probably 'Nat' went outside of the (supposedly) kitchen.

b o o m

'Okay, Violet, you just, literally, ran from an arranged marriage. No need for romance after that' I scolded myself. "Oh..." I mutter, Paul looks at me weirdly, rose his eyebrow and smirks.

Lala

'Oh crap, that wink'

'OH CRAP, THAT SMIRK'

I internally scream as he took a seat beside me, I look at him. He looks at me.

b o o m

"Is... Is there something on my face?" He asks consciously, "Oh... Well, no" I reply. Nat walks by and places the cup of earl grey tea. "You wrote your number on that cup, Nat?" Paul asks with a smirk. 'Stop smirking!' I internally scream once more. "What the fuck?" Nat sighs as Violet turns red. "How about you? Wrote your dick size on hers?" Nat snaps back. "Okay, that was too much" Paul sighs as his face turns red. "Heheh... He didn't" I defend him to avoid being awkward. "You sound disappointed" Nat teases. "Fuck off" Paul snarls. Violet just sips her tea in awkward silence. 'This is so awkward' I thought. "Wh-what time is it?" Violet asks, trying to cut the thick, awkward atmosphere between us and the lewd boys. Paul checks his phone. "3:20. Sakto" Violet raises a brow in confusion, "What do-"

"SHIT! I'm going to be late" I exclaim as I stand up and fix my things. "Late for what?" Paul asks while standing up as well. "My English class, I came here to study more English" I explain. "I could drive y-" I shake my head, "No it's close, it's just on the fifth floor" I say. His eyes widened. "At least let me walk you there! Your school is huge" he exasperates, immediately pocketing his phone and puts in his jacket. I blush at his devotion. "N-No need" I say but he shook his head. "I insist. A beautiful lady like you shouldn't walk alone" he says as he gives me a small smirk. "A-Ah... Th-Thanks" I say, clearly unsure on how to respond. We dashed for the door.

Violet

"Does he... Always flirt like that?" I ask as I watched the two of them bolt through the busy streets of New York. "No... This was the first time he did that" Nat says. He takes a seat. "Anyways... I'm Nathaniel, just call me Nat or Nate, either is fine" he says as his eyes shifts from one point to another. "Well... Nice to meet you, Nat" I say as I feel my cheeks heat up. "So... What brings you here?" He asks.
I take a deep breath.
"Well... It started when..."