C2.2: Helpless (In the boys' view)

Paul

I swaggered towards the two foreign girls and smirked. Lala blushes. I introduce myself once more as I glance towards her from time to time. The violet haired girl, who's name was Violet, ordered a cup of tea. 'Typical Brits' I thought as I pulled a seat next to Lala. She looks at me for a long period. "Is there something on my face?" I ask anxiously, she snaps back to reality and said otherwise. I sigh in comfort.

Nathaniel

I went out of the kitchen and went towards Paul and the two women, once I laid my eyes on Violet I immediately stop breathing. I didn't say a single word until Paul smirked and said "You wrote your number in that cup, Nat?" I glare at him. "You wrote your dick size in hers?" I barked back. He went silent, then it was my turn to smirk. The brown haired girl looked uncomfortable while Violet looked like she was gonna scream. "No, he didn't" The girl spoke up. "You sound disappointed" I teased "Fuck off" Paul growls. My smirk grew. Violet shifts from her seat and asked, "Wh-what time is it?" Paul reached for his phone and checked the time. "3:20. Sakto"

Paul

Lala jumps out of her sit and cussed, "Shit! I'm going to be late" She hurriedly fathered her stuff and was about to leave. I stood up as well. "Late for what?" She turns to me, "My English class, I came here to study more English" She explains. "I could drive y-" She politely declines, "No it's close, it's just on the fifth floor" She states. My eyes widened. "At least let me walk you there! Your school is huge" I exasperates, immediately pocketing my phone and wear my jacket. She blushes. "N-No need" She says but I insisted, "I insist. A beautiful lady like you shouldn't walk alone" I says as I gives her a small smirk. "A-Ah... Th-Thanks" She stammers, clearly unsure on how to respond. We dashed for the door.

Nathaniel

I sigh in frustration towards Paul's attitude. "Does he... Always flirt like that?" Violet asks as I watched the two of them bolt through the busy streets of New York. "No... This was the first time he did that" I inform. I reluctantly take a seat beside her. "Anyways... I'm Nathaniel, just call me Nat or Nate, either is fine" I introduce as my eyes avoid hers. "Well... Nice to meet you, Nat" she says as her cheeks heat up. "So... What brings you here?" I ask.
She takes a deep breath.
"Well... It started when..."