SCP 106 - Corroded happiness

You woke up slightly, to your cell door opening. You heard a guard order you to exit your cell, but due to your sleepiness, you ignored them. Pretending to sleep. A guard walked in, grabbed you by the arm, and pulled you up. You yelped a bit, from surprise. They pull you out of the cell, and push you forwards, as the guards start walking. You start walking as well. Not fully processing what is going on yet. You are taken to a chamber, that seems highly secured, and observed. You didn't see the sign for which SCP this was, so you were slightly confused. The guards informed you that, you're most likely going to die from this encounter. Not many make it out alive, or, unscathed. This information scared you, but you had to go in there. You didn't have a choice. They grabbed you by the back of the collar of your shirt, and pulled you along with them, as they walked to the chamber. They opened a door, and pushed you in, then closed it. There was some sound of the door securing shut. Then locking, at least 3 or 4 times. You looked around. The chamber was decently dark. But from what you made out, it was very corroded. Rusty. And, unsettling. You didn't know what you had just been thrown in with. You're scared. You look for any movement, or anything indicating there is someone with you. You see a silhouette of a man, in the corner. "H-hello...?" You manage to sputter out, despite your fear. "Hello." It replies. It's voice deep, and eerie. "Y-you.. A-aren't going t-to kill m-me, a-are you...?" You questioned. Looking for any reassurance that you wouldn't die here. It chuckles demonicly. "That depends." It replies. A shiver goes down your spine, as if it hasn't a billion times before. You are told to approach SCP 106. So you do as you're told, and step closer to the man in the corner. You can make out that he is wearing a vest. He is dark-skinned, which you have nothing against. His eyes, though.. They are, very different, very unique. He is just staring at you. A slight smirk on his face. It's not a seductive smirk. In fact, it doesn't have much emotion in it. You dont know what to say, so you stand there, staring him, awkwardly, for around 2 minutes. "So... You gonna say something?" He asks. Sounding bored. You shake your head. You hear the guards sigh, annoyed, over the chamber speakers. They order you to move closer. So you do. You are now mere feet from him. Continuing to stare at him. He takes a step towards you, causing you to freeze in fear. "It's okay. I don't feel like taking you to the pocket dimension right now." He says. Reassuring you. You relax a small bit. Still tense. "W-why...?" You ask. "I just, don't.. Do I need a reason?" He says. A bit of annoyance in the end. You shake your head in response, not wanting to anger him. He sighs. You stare at him. He stares back. His eyes are both terrifying, and calming. As if they are luring you in, with every second you look at them. You take a step towards him. Inches from him. He slowly brings up an arm, and wraps it around you. He wraps his other arm around you. You freeze, expecting a lot of pain, but, nothing happens. He seems to be trying to comfort you, since, you seem so scared. But why? You slowly hug back. Confused. You thought all SCP's just had a blood thirst for anyone they found. Like it was a competition on who could kill the most people. You two stay like that, for a while, till you're ordered to leave the chamber. He lets go when this happens, and you let go as well. "Welp... Cya.." He says. You wave a bit, and leave the chamber. You are brought back, everyday. 106 has grown to like you. He treats you like a best friend. Eventually, you guys, become something more than friends, and the 05 Council decide to keep you in 106's chamber till you two split up.