SCP 682 II - Breach

You had been seeing 682 for, 2 years. The reason they haven't gotten rid of you, is because you are the only known person, to have 'tamed' 682. However, they are unaware that you and 682 have been planning over the last couple months. A containment breach. It wouldn't be difficult for 682, only tiring. Which is why you're helping. The guards push you into 682's chamber. 682 winked at you, letting you know the plan is in action. You and 682 pretended to get into a really heated argument. And 682 pretended to attack you, when the guards opened the door to pull you out. Then 682 jumped over you, and out the door. He killed the two guards, and picked you up. He ran to 079, knowing that the Foundation Personnel were locking down the gates. He wants to save as much energy as possible. He has 079 open the gates. Then darts off. You still clinging to his back. You two dash to the gates. 682 breaks through the ceiling, climbing into the exit of Gate A. Many different Nine-Tailed-Fox yell to shoot 682 down. About, 200 Nine-Tailed-Fox shoot heavy duty machine guns at 682. You can see 3 more helicopters flying over. Bringing extra Nine-Tailed-Fox. Though 682 is getting hit, he doesn't seem to actually be affected, though it is hurting him, just not as much as it would hurt a person. He runs over, crushing half of the NTF team. He jumps over the wall surrounding the facility. You both run into the forest, and he shrinks to the size of a baby human. He hides under a tree, along with you, as 10 helicopters fly by. Then 682 looks back at you. Changing to the size of you. So when he stands, he is around a foot taller than you. He walks over to you, nuzzling you. Happy to have made it out, with you alive. You hug him. And he sits down, kinda pulling you down to your knees. He puts a arm around you, like a dog hugging their owner back. After 20 seconds, you two let go, and start walking in a random direction. The sun is starting to set. You two find a cliff, with a den, seeming to have been made by another animal. 682 changes in size again, to be bigger. He walks over, and lays on the edge of the cliff. You walk over, and climb onto his muzzle, sitting on it, and leaning against his face, between his eyes. You sigh, and slide down. Laying on his muzzle. You close your eyes, and fall asleep quite quickly. That escape took a lot out of you. 682 picks you up, and walks into the den, laying you down, and curling up around you. Changing size, so its easier to curl around you. "Love you...." He mutters, before falling asleep.

((Woo, I'm actually kinda proud of this. Sorta. Well, I kind of rushed it, but, shush. Sorry if it looks too rushed. I can fix some parts if needed. And if really needed, I could rewrite this whole page, but I dont think that's exactly necessary. Anyways, hope it looks good, hope you enjoyed, and I'll keep working on these pages for you. Queen out!))