SCP 682 - Tamed

You are pacing your cell. Annoyed, that you have to be cooped up in here like a animal. You hear the doors to your cell open, and a guard orders you to leave. "Fuck off." You reply. "I could just terminate you right now, and head on to the next cell." He responds. "You know what? Go ahead, shoot me, drag me to 682's chamber for all I care! It'd be better than this cursed cell..." And next thing you knew, the guards arms were wrapped around your shoulders, and your lower body was being dragged against the concrete floor. You didn't know where you were going. But you were curious, so you didn't fight back. Eventually, you were pushed up against a wall. Your chest to the wall. The guard tied your hands behind your back. He held you there for a while, before pushing you into a containment chamber. You looked around a bit. Seeing a wall, of overly-reinforced glass. Behind the wall of glass, there was 682. The guard, actually brought you to 682's chamber. He seemed to glare at you. Looking back to the people, in a room near the ceiling, asking "What....... Is this....?!" His voice was very deep, and very rough. It almost sounded as if he had trouble getting the words out. "D-127 volunteered to see you, 682." They say. You scoffed. Those liars! You didn't volunteer for this crap! You sigh. 682 looks at you. "Why..... Did you.... Want... To see.. Me..." He asks. Sounding annoyed by your existence. "Well, I didn't go and say 'I would love to see that giant killer dinosaur'. I was being sarcastic to a guard, and he took it seriously." You reply. He growls quietly. You sit down. Slightly glaring up at him. "I'm.... Not a... Dinosaur.." He sounds, very annoyed. "Apologies." You say, sarcastically. Then all of the sudden, 682's tail is thrown into the glass, breaking a huge hole in it. He jumps through. You jump back, against a wall, your arms out, against the wall. 682 moves over, lowering his head to your eye-level. He glares at you. But, see's the fear, and hopelessness in your eyes. Somehow, he feels bad. You didn't even want to come here in the first place. He has some second thoughts, and he moves his head away. You are breathing fast, and hard. He lays down. You move a bit closer to him. He didn't kill you, maybe you two can be friends... You're both silent for a while. Then you break the silence. "I'm, sorry for calling you a dinosaur.." You mutter. "Ehh... Whatever.." He grumbles. You stroke your hand down his back. As if to pet him. He glances at you. A questioning look in his eyes. You continue to pet him. It seems to keep him calm. You sit near his head. You are fully aware of how easily he could twist his head around, and kill you with one simple bite. Though, you feel as if you can trust him. He curls up a bit. Wrapping his tail around you. You lean against him, falling asleep. They continue to bring you to 682 over the next few months, since you are to only person who seems to have 'tamed' him. After a couple months, he seems more grumpy. A month after, he finally told you about what's been bothering him. He, sounded annoyed, yet, kinda shy, and embarrassed, though, more annoyed with himself. He said "I love you.. Okay?!... Egh.. That... Was cheesy.. Kinda..." After he said that, you hugged him, and let him know you felt the same way. 682 didn't let anyone take you out of his containment after that.