SCP 999 - Forever happy

You sighed. It had been a while since you had been out of your cell. You hadn't tested with any SCP's lately. You felt lonely, and abandoned. Kinda depressed. That was when your cell door opened. You were so excited to hear that sound. You quickly got up, to face the guard at the door. He didn't say for you to come out, he only dropped down a little orange slime SCP, and said that it was for you, so you dont feel sad enough to kill yourself, while they look for a suitable SCP for you to test with. Then the door shut. You look down to the little slime. It gurgles. Like a high-pitched, cute little gurgle. It climbs up your leg, and onto your shoulder. "Heh, hey little buddy..." You said, as you reached over a hand, to pet It's slimy little head. It was surprisingly, kinda soft. Almost felt like, petting a slimy cat. It made a purring gurgle sound. Being around this little guy made you feel a lot better, though you dont know why. Maybe the happiness of having a little friend with you. Maybe just knowing you weren't forgotten. Or maybe memetic effects. "What's your name, little guy?" You ask. "999!" It says, in a high-pitched gurgle. You almost couldn't understand it. You sit down, and 999 lays around you, seeming to stretch, so it can lay like a dog around your waist. You pet it again. You're gonna assume this little guy is a he, so we'll refer to him as a male for now. He wraps around your body. Tickling you. You laugh hysterically, trying to get him off, while falling back onto the bed in a fit of laughter. After a bit of laughing your head off, he stops. You take in a deep breath of air. While still laughing a bit. 999 giggles a bit. After a while, your laughter dies down, but you are still happy. Seems unhappy emotions are impossible to have with 999 around. "How many SCP's do you know?" You ask the little orange blob sitting next to you. "I know 682, and 049, and 096, and 106, and 173! And a lot more! My favorites are 682, and the 131's!" He says, in his high-pitched gurgle of a voice. You chuckle slightly. "You sure do know a lot of SCP's, don't ya?" You glance over to him, as you talk. He smiles "Yep!". You pet him again. "Are you able to slip under doors?" You ask. 999 nods. You walk over to the door, pointing to the small crack of where the goes into the wall, "Could you slip through here, and try to open the door?" You ask. 999 slides over, and slips through. After a second of hearing slime against metal, the door opens. And 999 slips back out, onto your shoulder. "Thanks little buddy." You say. You take a deep breath. "Hold on." You say, as you DART out of your cell, running as fast as your legs will go. 999 squeaks, as he almost gets flung off your shoulder. He holds on a bit better, stretching his body to wrap around you. You make it to Gate A. Opening the doors, and darting out. You make it out of the facility. Not knowing how, but not planning to stop and think, you keep running. Eventually making it to a little village. You and 999 live in that village. It's unknown on how you escaped, or how you made money on the streets of that village. But 999 did help. You two stayed very, very close friends. At one point, becoming more. You loved each other, and no one could stop that.