The Experiment

Nino blinked at him. Astonished. He honestly thought he would say 'no', or 'Nino you are crazy! If you thought I would ever say yes!', or 'Never in a million years!' or something along those lines.

He made sure he wasn't imagining it, by slapping his face, which he regretted straight after he did that. Adrien gave him a funny look. Once Nino recovered he asked, "Really you actually want to do the experiment, after everything I said?"

"Well I have thought about it ever since you told me and thought it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, plus it would be cool if it did work and if it doesn't, it doesn't."Adrien said with a smile.

"Well if your so sure bro." Adrien nodded. "Then let's go. We have about half an hour to get their and it's like a 45 min drive or something like that, but with with me as your driver we'll get there 25 min tops."

"That makes me worry."

"Don't," he grinned. "Now come on. We don't want to make Hawk Moth angry, because when he's angry things get ugly."

"Hawk Moth?"

"I'll explain everything once we're in the car OK?"

"Yeah I would like to know everything that I'm getting into." Adrien smiled. Together they headed to Nino's car and drove to Akuma's secret base.

MLMLMLMLMLML

While they were in Nino's car. Nino was explaining what Akuma was and what they wanted him to do for them and who Hawk Moth was.

"So Hawk Moth created Akuma for illegal experiments that he can't sell or show the world but he can get results from them?" Nino nodded. "Why would he go that far to make these experiment even though no one will see it? What's the point?"

"No body really knows what he wants with these experiments. He could sell them illegally for all we know but that would be foolish, he could go to jail by that and he is a very smart man so we don't think he would be stupid to do that plus he keeps his plans to himself so we just don't know. Only Nooroo knows because Hawk Moth trusts him. I think they have known each other for a long time for a man like Hawk Moth to trust him." Nino simply said.

"OK. And Hawk Moth wears a mask to keep his identity a secret from everyone?"

"Yep."

"So let me get this straight you work for a guy who hides his identity from everyone he works for and you guys do illegal experiment for results for him because or his plans?"

"Pretty much." Nino replied.

"You are crazy."

"Well the pay is good, I guess that's why most people do it. Some might want to do it to see results of it and some might enjoy it. Who knows." Nino pulled up at the building and parked the car. "We're Here."

Adrien looked out the window amazed. The building was huge, the colour was just plain white but it was tall. It look like it had about 30 floors. Adrien would never had guess that Akuma were hiding here. He thought it was in an abandoning building out from peoples watching eyes, but instead it was a well kept building with shiny glass windows.

They got out the car and went up to the building. Nino knocked on the door.

This time it was a big tall man who they saw through the door. A kind of guy who you would not want to be in a fight with.

"Password?" he questioned with a deep voice.

"Kwami." he answered.

"Who are you with Nino?"