Chat Noir

HawkMoth was sitting on his 'throne' on the top floor looking down on the events that just occurred before his eyes.

At first he was very pleased that Adrien survived the experiment and didn't die like Dave did. 'It work it finally worked after all my hard work. Now I can-' But as soon as the smoke faded away his thought disappeared with it. He realized that his experiment was not a success after all. He was shocked then fuming, anger boiled inside of him thinking of what went wrong again. He was so devastated with rage that he got up with Nooroo trailing be hide him and left the room.

No one had notice HawkMoth leaving the room because of everyone was staring at Adrien.

Adrien just stared at everyone, staring back at him with unreadable expressions written on their faces. 'Why are they staring at me like that?' Adrien thought a bit uncertainly.

The silence went on like this for a few seconds longer, before finally Nino felt the awkwardness to unbearable to handle.

Nino cleared his throat, "Bro don't freak out, buuutt well you have erm how do I put this in a not freaking out kind of way... You have ears, er cat ears. -''

''WHAT!-'' Adrien shouted.

"-But hey you still look like good looking man, like a model, and you love anime, you're just like a neko. Hey for Halloween-'' Alya elbowed him, cutting him off.

"Nino! not helping!'' Alya whispered screamed, trying to hide her distaste.

Nino looked back at Adrien seeing how distressed he looked.

He broke the silence by shouting, "Does anyone have a mirror?!''

Everyone still stood where they were, looking at him petrified.

Nino gave them all a death glare, feeling disappointed and anger towards them for the moment.

Alix snapped out of it and walked forward to where Nino and Adrien were standing. She handed him her her hand mirror. It was pink with black hearts on it.

Once Adrien took the mirror from Alix's hand she went back to where she was standing next to Kim and waited to see what his reaction is.

Beside her Kim looked at her with his mouth opened in shock.

Alix noticed Kim's reaction and looked at him with confusion, "What?''

"You have a mirror?''

"Yeah, so? You're not the only one that carry's a mirror around,'' she smirked.

"Well it's just that it's very girly of you,'' he said amazed.

"So you calling yourself a girl then?'' Alix said with an amused smile on her face.

"No. What was that Max? You need me? Coming!'' He goes over to where Max was standing. Alix watches and rolls her eyes.

Adrien looks down in Alix's mirror. Finally getting to see what everyone was staring at. He looked at his reflection, not believing what he was seeing. He brought his hands up to touch the cat ears to make sure they were actually real. His eyes were more like cat eyes. He was pretty sure that if you turned the lights off that his eyes could glow in the dark. He started to lower the mirror to see that his clothes had holes in it and it look burnt, he then saw something swishing be hide him and turned his head around to see a black furry tail.

He stared at his tail with wide eyes, "What the heck! Is that really a part of me!?''

Alya walked up be hide him and pulled his tail. Adrien hissed and jump around to where Alya was standing, covering his tail protectively. "Yep, it's apart of you,''