Ronald x Legandary!Reader //Forgotten//Preview//

I know, I know. I have already used this song. Also depression warning. Remember you can talk to me! I will always be here for you! :D

"Hey Ron." You said to your reaping partner. "Yeah?" He replied. "Do----Do you remember your past life?" I asked. "Sadly no. I don't even remember how I got here. How did you get here?" He told me. "Oh, you really don't want to know. It hurts me just thinking about it." I told him. "Really? How do you know." My (eye color) eyes darted to him. "It's an ability of mine. I can recall all of my memories" I simply stated.

"Now, I need to leave." I said jumping from roof to roof. I need some time to get the thought out of my head. I know very well how to become a reaper. It hurts physically and mentally. I can feel the bullet in my head. To become a shinigami one commits suicide and becomes one of us as punishment.

I can't believe someone like Grell or Ronald would take their life. They seem content with what they have, it pains me to know it wasn't always like that. I committed suicide because I felt like that I didn't belong, and never would. My parents didn't take it seriously, and look at me now. I am being punished for not getting the help I needed.

I need to go home and wash off my makeup. These (neon color) eyelashes are going to end me. They take forever to put on and get off. I got out my phone from ahead in time and played music. It was great. I finally got home after 30 minutes of jumping. I ran to the bathroom, used the bathroom, then started to work on getting my damn makeup off.

I got the eyelashes off. Then the lipstick, blush, and foundation/powder. I did my hair and noticed the hole in my head. I patted the hair after moving it to cover the gaping hole. I started to cry a waterfall. The salty liquid stinging my fresh face.

How has he forgotten? (Roll credits)

After my small crying session, I went to the only other legend I know. The Undertaker

Spoiler warning don't sue me. You have to be done with Book of Atlantic for this. I have already see almost everything through clips. You probably already know though.

When I got there I heard his familiar laughter. I walked in to see Grell dressed as the undertaker, the undertaker in a pot of salt, the blasted demon Grell won't shut up about, and a little kid. "Well this is strange." was all I could say. (I know 2 different seasons. I wanted to add that cuz it's my favorite scene)

"Hey Adrian, do you fully remember your past?" I asked him. "Adrian?" The 3 boys said in sync. "The old man 'ere, 'is real name be Adrain, Adrian Creavan." I said faking an accent to piss them off. (I had to) " "You didn't have to say my full name you know." Adrian says faking a hurt expression. "Yeah, yeah." I say not caring.

"Listen, I came to ask you if you knew your past when you were still a reaper." I said munching on a biscuit I stole. "Ahh, having the issue of being the only one who remembers their past. I had the exact same issue. The others try to forget, but we can't." He says lifting the hair from his bangs.

"Is that....Ronald in the window?" Grell interrupts us. "Was he watching us like the creep he is?" I asked. "Course he is." Grell simply said. Then Undertaker got up from his chair, went over to the door, opened it and let Ronald in.

"Umm....you all look nice today?" He says. I know he wants to get away with something. "Why were you being a creep, and were you trying to figure out what me and the Undertaker were talking about?" I ask him.

"Uh, maybe?" He says. I just giggled. It was quite cute, how he thought I would fall for it. I smiled my signature smile. I ignored the other 2 in the room. I wanted to chill with the reapers.