Agni x Reader //Free day// Fluff

Oh lord I have procrastinated for too long. I had no idea on what to do. Thanks to saradldar for requesting.

"Agni, (y/n) have a day off!" Prince Soma told us with a huge toothy grin. I was shocked, I was ecstatic to have a break but this was quite a surprise. Agni just smiled his amazing smile and thanked him for the break. I did the same and walked to my room. I was exhausted after a long day of work from the previous day so I fell right asleep.

I was awoke by Agni's signature curry. (Oh lord will this be too cliche?) I think it's for him so I'll just read. Or maybe I'll visit the garden, or perhaps the shops. In the end, I chose to go to the shops. I walked through the multiple shops until I found a basket filled with spices and ingredients. It had a red bow tied on the handle. I quickly bought it and ran back home.

I sneaked twords Agni's room. I crept inside after checking if the coast was clear. I placed the basket on the bed and ran off. I went into the library, grabbed a book and walked to the garden. I read the entire book, taking around 4 hours. The day was going by fast. Tomorrow, it will be back to my original schedule. No more shopping for me---well others. I sighed and walked back to my room.

I saw a similar basket, but it had different jewels inside. A beautiful purple necklace and some golden bracelets. Very beautiful and very expensive. There is a small note next to it, it reads, "You aren't that sneaky. I saw you leave. Thanks a lot for the supplies. You know me so well. By the way, is that supposed to be a declaration of love. ;) If so, yes. Meet me at the center of the garden at sunset. Hope to see you then.

OK, what do I do. I'll meet him there. Please don't fuck this up. Please don't fuck this up. Calm down. Breathe. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair. I got dresses in my nicest clothes and wore the jewelry. I walked to the garden. There he was. Standing in the garden centre, he wasn't joking.

I walked twords him, scared shitless. "How did you know?" I asked. "The note that says I love you at the bottom of the basket." He laughed as I internally died. Shouldn't have run off so fast. I giggled nervously as he grabbed my chin gently. He said in a soft voice, "It's ok, just calm down. I'm here." He sat down and motioned for me to as well. I sat down next to him, and stared at the stars. Best day ever.

I'm too brain dead for this. I'll redo sometime soon.