sorry a/n

Hey everyone, it's your unreliable author. Sincere apologies for this book being forgotten. I fucked up my school grades and it's taken a toll on me. I was absent for 5 days, I missed around 10 assignments so I had multiple things to make up. In the end I didn't get my grade to raise. I was surprisingly trying to get everything done while balancing my daily life so I didn't have time to write this story.

Thank you to everyone who has waited patiently for the new part and has supported this book.

I have been thinking about the future of my account.

I currently have 2 accounts that I write on and a spare account in case of an emergency or if a new account is needed. I've tried to balance both however I just remembered this account even existed. Obviously I can't do that very well.

I won't give up though.

Onto big announcements

Books that will be continued are the ones that actually have been read. And a few other books that I still have inspiration to write and/or continue.

I have also entered a few more fandoms

-Yuri!!!on Ice
-Hetalia
-Free (watching)

And I have fallen out of a few but those aren't ones I have wrote about.

Now the most nerve wracking part of this author's note.

What is my opinion on black butler? Do I still like it? Am I still in the fandom?

Yes and no.

Black Butler was a wonderful and emotional anime. I still enjoy the anime, but as time has went by, my love and obsession with BB has lowered. I have found more things I am more interested in, but that does not mean I am completely out of the fandom. I will still write and continue these books, but they may have more actual feels in the books and less lovey-dovey stuff.

Chapters that are focused on what I have previously mentioned would be the Fallen/Dying Angel chapter, the opposite of the Grell chapter.

Apologies for this announcement, I know it hurt some of you. However, this isn't permanent. Well, at least may not be. I may somehow get sucked back into the fandom. Like how I want to finish Fairy Tail after 1-3 year(s) of not watching it.

Thanks to everyone who supports me and is mature about this change

Heya hey imma continue these books!