Sebastian x Demon!Reader ~ Relating

Oh uh I'm not dead. :) So I've been rewatching some Kuro and I've decided to continue this book. Requests are open.  (Part 1)

"My lord, did you hear that?"
"No what are you going on about? I heard absolutely nothing. Until you spoke."
"Young Master, may I check the door? One of the other servants might have been locked out."
"Sebastian, I heard nothing. However, if it'll quiet you then you are dismissed."
"Thank you young master. My deepest apologies for disturbing your work."

Click

Click

Click

Sebastian's shoes clicked as he dashed down the numerous hallways. He turned the corner, passing the many guest rooms. The halls would be a maze to anyone daring to explore on their own. This was no issue for a Phantomhive butler.

Finally, Sebastian reached the front entrance. He placed his left hand into his pocket filled with basic silverware. Threats were uncommon, but so is knocking on an Earl's door. He opened the door, revealing the intruder. There was Finnian.

"Ah thank you Sebastian, I was locked out there for some time. Guess I was lucky you heard it. Actually, how did you hear it? I thought you were with the young master in his study."

"I was heading down to make some tea. I heard your knocking in the dining room."

"Oh ok! Thanks Sebastian!"

"Yes, now get to your room. Your shift has ended."

Sebastian watched as Finnian walked to his room. He could sense something wrong. The door wasn't locked. Not to mention, Finnian is inhumanely strong. Why is he lying. I walked to his room. Slowly, so if there is something else, it wouldn't hear it.

Sebastian leaned over and heard a conversation with Finnian and some other voice. A female voice. It wasn't Mey-Rin; far too calming to be hers. Someone is in this manor. The young master had no visitors today, especially not at this time of night. Sebastian listened to this conversation.

"Thank you for your help Finnian."

"It was no problem, my head hurts a bit though."

"Ah, sorry. I forgot you humans feel pain. Well, I have work to do. Do me one more favor, keep that Sebastian away from my work. I'll confront him soon."

"Thank you! Please protect the young master as you promised!"

"It was a deal, of course I'll keep my end. Demons don't go back on their word you know."

"Thank you! How can I repay you?"

"Since it's not a soul contract and you just helped me enter the manor, it'll be free. Just this once. Summon me or the others and there will be a price."

Sebastian scowled. It must be an inspector. Why is one here. 'I'm in a contract. They shouldn't be here.'

"Bassy, I must say, it's a bit strange to wait behind a door and eavesdrop."

"Sutcliff"

"Bassy"

"What is your purpose for being here."

"Well it seems that someone is dying here soon."

"Name, Grell"

"Fine, it's a Levan."

"Who in hell is that?"

"I'm unsure, but it appears they are dying to a demon tonight. That means I have to leave the office. You know demons interfere with our work. But it'll be a fight! I want to watch the action! Bassy I'm sure you'll win!"

'Did that other demon bring someone? Damn.' I mentally cursed for not questioning him. I knew something was up. I mean it made sense. Finny being locked out when our door doesn't have a lock that can't just be busted down.' 

"Hello Sebastian," an unfamiliar voice called. It was her; (Your name).