Sebastian x Angel! Reader part 2

Hey I'm back! Choose your ending today!

A man with pale skin and gray undertones looks at me. He isn't red like in the books. He has crimson eyes and white hair. Definitely not Lucifer, he doesn't look like that. Suddenly the man speaks up, "Miss (y/n), follow me." Manners too? He leads me down a long hallway and stops at the big double wooden doors. "Go in." That is all he says before turning into a black feather, it burned into black smoke and was gone.

I looked at the door and sighed.

Here I go. I walked into the room, I saw a woman with dark brown hair; almost black. She stares at me, intensely. She smiles a sharp toothed smirk. She had the same ashy skin. She wore a long black dress. It was beautiful. It was an off the shoulder dress with flowey silk fabric. The dress had a matching corset, jewels were embedded in it. The skirt flowed outward, with a long train in the back. She had huge black, skin like wings, with crosses on gold chains decorating the top, laying on the spiked shoulder like point. 

Why crosses?

She had feathers dangling on the wings. Her chocolate eyes continued to stare. She had gold chains with crosses for earrings. He choker matched, black lace with crosses and other symbols hanging on a gold chain loops. She didn't look like the most unholy being. She had huge horns layered nicely on her head, like a ram's horns. She finally spoke up, "Do you like music?" I nodded.

I wanted to know what they listen to in hell.

She played a song I didn't recognise, the song sang these lyrics, "Baby you should come with me, I'll take you to the dark side. Me and y, you and me you do bad things in the night time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Baby you, should come with me and we could kill the lights like a blackout. Blackout. Hit the lights blackout. Black birds, black moon, black sky, black black everything black."

Great and unknown song. Everything black by Unlike Pluto.
Psst, where it says devil I wrote debil. That's idiot in Russian.

She laughed. Satan laughed. "You know I know what you're thinking right?" She laughed again. "I'm not a purebred devil. I was born in heaven," She suddenly looked extremely sad, "I'm in the same situation as you. My dad is the original Lucifer. My name was supposed to be Lucielle. It got changed to Ella by my mother. My mom is an angel. I was born to be like this. As a kid my halo shattered. It stabbed my head, I still have scars. Now my horns cover them. That was in heaven, kids made fun of me, called me a disgrace. The purest of beings hurt me."

She sighed heavily before continuing, "Angels made fun of you, they kicked you out of heaven. Now you're a demon. Just like me. I just got born into royalty. That's why I'm here now. And that is why you're here now." She stood up straight, "I want to help you, give you a good life, without going through the terror I did. I know everything. I can speak all languages fluently. I'm a mother to 143 adopted kids, who are all multilingual." She looked at me with sorrow. "I want to help you, but you have to accept my help. I will make you go through all the things my kids do. You will have a chance at one of the 6 other thrones. You could be a Hellian royal. Do you want that?" She told me.

I am so nervous. Hellian royal? 6 thrones? "You will fully understand the setup here. You will realize what hell is now. I could have gone back to my mother. But I chose to heal this place, will you join me, it is completly your choice. What will you choose, heaven or hell."