Chapter 5: Until we meet again

After school, as Hirito and Takashi were walking down the hall,
"I can't believe the finals are just a month away." Said Takashi.
"I hope you did some good studying." Said Hirito.
"Don't worry. I learned my lesson last time."
"That's good. I'm heading this way to go pick up Usami-senpai."
"Hirito. When are you gonna tell her already? She'll be leaving this year, you know."
"I know but I don't know how to do it. It's been almost two years since I came here and I never got the guts to tell her."
"Well you better get some before she leaves..... and before someone takes her away from you."
"What are you saying?" Asked Hirito in shock.
"Face it Hirito. She is a very beautiful girl. And it's obvious that other guys like her. If you don't do anything fast, you might loose her forever. I'll meet you at the gate with Sakura-chan." Said Takashi as he headed for Sakura's class.
Takashi's right, but how will I do it? I don't want to loose her forever. I have to do something, but what?
"Hirito-kun." Called Usami as she came running.
"Usami-senpai. How was today?"
"It was great." Said Usami as she held on to Hirito's arm.
"That's her boyfriend?" Whispered some students.
"That's what I heard from the rumors." Said another.
"Isn't he Hirito Amaya from Takamisou?" Asked another.
"Man, he's lucky." Said another student.
"Huh. What am I getting myself into?" Mumbled Hirito.
"Hirito-kun? Are you OK?" Asked Usami.
"Y-yeah. Couldn't be better." Said Hirito as they headed outside.
"Hiri-kun, Usami-chan. Over here." Called out Sakura who was with Takashi, Kodaka, Kotori and Haruna.
"Hi guys. Thanks for waiting." Said Hirito.
"Come on. I'm starving." Said Kotori.
"Hey, what do you guys say we bring back the Takamisou study group?" Asked Takashi.
"Why? You scared?" Asked Kotori.
"No. I just thought it would help us study even better for the finals." Said Takashi.
"That sounds great. It's been a while since we studied together like before." Said Haruna.
"It's settled then. The Takamisou study group commences today." Said Hirito.
"Today?!" Asked Takashi in shock.
"Well of course. You suggested it. So we should start as soon as possible." Said Usami.
"Yeah, but I didn't think we will start today."
"Oh. You got plans?" Asked Sakura.
"Well... I was planning on taking you out to see a movie today since it's Friday and all. I thought we would start tomorrow."
"Take me out? Like a date? Taki-kun! I love you!" Said Sakura as she hugged Takashi.
"Alright. Because of the love birds, we start tomorrow." said Kodaka.
"Looks like it. Alright. Let's all head home and ask Sona sensei if she will help out again." Said Haruna.
"I'm sure she would." Said Hirito.

The next day,
"Alright. Looks like all of you have gotten smarter this past year." Said Sona sensei after they finished studying for the day.
"Well of course we did. We've been studying you know. We weren't just fooling around." Said Takashi.
"It's great to see how we all improved these past years." Said Haruna.
"To think that we are about to go into the third year." Said Kotori.
"Yeah. It feels just like yesterday when we all came to Sumey High and now we are about to move into our final year and then we are off to university." Said Hirito.
"I wish I could stay here with you guys a little longer." Said Usami. "I don't want to go just yet."
"That's true. This is Usami-senapi's last year." Said Kodaka.
"And we only have two months to go till the graduation ceremony. Said Sakura. "Ahhh!!! Usami-chan!" She said as she hugged Usami.
"Well, we better make as many memories as we can in the next two months." Said Haruna.
"You hear that, Hirito? Make more memories." Whispered Takashi as he nudged Hirito.
"I know, I know. I just need time."
"You don't have time. Time is not on our side this time. You got to make a move and make it soon."
"What are you guys talking about?" Asked Sona sensei.
"N-nothing." Said Hirito.
"Well, we should get some dinner going." Said Kotori.
"Yeah. I'm starving." Said Kodaka.
"Hey Taki-kun. Can you come over for a minute?" Asked Sakura.
"Sure." Said Takashi as he followed Sakura outside.
"What's going on with Hiri-kun?" Asked Sakura.
"What? Nothing. Why would you think something is wrong?"
"Come on, Taki-kun. I know when you're lying. So what's going on?"
"Huh. Can't hide anything from you, can I? Well, Hirito is kind of going though a hard time."
"Really? What's going on?
"He doesn't know how to confess to Usami-senpai."
"What?!! I knew it!!! I knew he loved her!!!"
"Shh. Keep it down."
"Oh. Sorry. So what do we do? We need a help them."
"Not this time. This isn't like in our movie. This something Hirito must do on his own."
"Yeah. You're right. We'll leave it to him then."
"That's my Sakura." Said Takashi as he patted her on the head. "Come on. Let's go back inside."