Chapter Four

Clint walks into the interrogation room, with a file. The file on the twins, specifically Wanda Maximoff. He was informed that they were most likely an item since she never said her girlfriend's name. He sat in the metal chair and before he could speak, she beat him to it.

"How's your side?" All she got was a glare so she continued, "Why do you look so familiar?" When this question was asked, Clint became confused.

"What do you mean?" Even his voice was familiar to Kat. "What's your name? Maybe I've met you before." Kat just stared at him. "Okay. Let's talk about Wanda Maximoff." Kat froze and he knew he had her.

"What about her?" Kat tried to play it off, but it didn't work.

"Your girlfriend. It's Wanda, isn't it?" She just looked to her hands in the cuffs and put them on the metal table while smirking.

She looked at his hands on the folder and noticed a slight tan line one his ring finger with her enhanced vision. "And you. You have a special somebody." Clint tenses and Natasha behind the two-way mirror tenses as well. Kat leans in real close and whispers so only Clint can hear, "You have a wife and I bet a few kids. Maybe even one along the way from what I see in your eyes." She studies him closer, "You've even lost a child." Kat leans back into her chair. "Are we done here?" Clint glares and stands up.

He walks to the door but turns back before opening it, "And I'm guessing you were stolen from your family. You were not a volunteer from the pained look in your eyes." Kat looks down and he walks back to the table, leaning on it. "How old are you?" Kat doesn't look up, "How old were you when you were taken?" Kat finally looks up.

"I was maybe 13 or 14, I'm not sure." Kat pauses before looking back down, "I don't know my last name anymore." Clint softens a little and bends down to her level.

"Tell me your first name and take off that mask." Kat looks him in the eyes and he sees the tears in them. She looks down and takes the mask off before talking without looking up.

"My name?" She looks up and Clint pales, "It's Katerina." Behind the glass, Natasha sucks in air sharply.

"Oh, my God." Natasha runs out of the room and into the interrogation room. "Clint?" She asks and puts her hand on his arm gently.

"It can't be," Clint mutters and Kat is confused.

"What's happening?" Clint looks at her again and grabs her face while looking deeply into the eyes of his first born. "What?" Kat asks again.

"It's you. It's my little Rina." Memories hit Kat like a truck with that one nickname. Clint starts to tear up thinking that she doesn't remember him. But she says the word he's been waiting to hear her voice say again.

"Daddy?" Clint sobs and hugs Kat as she starts to cry as well. Natasha leaves them to their privacy. She gets back into the other room.

"Clint has a daughter?" Was the first question she got when she opened the door, it came from Steve.

"Clint had a daughter, she was kidnapped by the Winter Soldier when she was 13 years old." Steve paled and looked down feeling guilty for something he didn't do. "Her name is Katerina Barton."

The team looks back to the glass and sees Clint and Kat hugging while crying. They did more than receive the scepter that day.

They reunited a father with his long lost daughter. The Hawk got his Kitten back.

-------------------------------

Short Chapter

Just felt like ending it there with all the emotions.