Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V

Did i just invite a stranger into my house? How stupid can i get? I just met him and i invited him into my house.

We walked towards the house i was living in and unlocked the door but before entering i looked at him and said ceriuos "Do you know any police men or something" Ford looked at me confused. "No, Why?" He said tilting his head. "Oh nothing just wondering thats all" i lied.

We entered my house to put my 'paid' food into the kitchen. After cleaning i asked Stanford "do you want anything. After all you did help me put my groceries away" Ford looked like he was thinking. "Maybe a drink? What do you have here?" He said ceriuos. "Coffee?" I asked. He nodded and waited at the table.

Ford's P.O.V

I saw taxes on the table. It looked like she was doing tax fruad or whatever stan use to do. Maybe thats why she asked if i know anyone from the police? Y/N put the cup of coffee infront of me. She took the tax papers and she looked like she hid it. "So..um how long have you been living her?" I asked knowing it was a stupid question. "2 months wait 2 months, 6 days, 2 hours, 10 minutes and 10 seconds" i was surprised that she knows how long in she had been living her in persisted. "Wow...just wow" i kind of blushed of how intelligent she was. "What? Is your cub of coffee cold?" I shook my head and immediately remembered shopping. Eh...Stanley could do it. "Soo..i-uh tell me about your self Y/N" i asked trying to think about something else other than her...smartness? I think i have been hanging around Mabel too long.

"Well i travelled around the country....alot and i thought i could settle in here...well in the forest so i won't be disterbed by teans" i smircked. "Well i've lived here for...30 years-wait, 30 years, 6 months, 2 days and 5 minutes and last 44 seconds" i said trying to make a laugh of what i just said. She blushed and i smerked. "Well i shood be off, i hope to see you soon" with out thinking i kissed her cheek.

BAD LANGUAGE ALERT !!!

Why the fuck did i just do. WAIT IS SHE STILL BLUSHING!! I walked out of Y/N house. Thinking what have i just done!?!. I entered the house and started blushing hard. And then if the situation could get any worse....Stanley Entered the Living Room.

Y/N P.O.V

When Ford left i blushed. A bit harder than useral. WHAT THE FUCK. DID HE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK. WHAT DO I DO!?!?! I enter my room to see my past crushes and thought to my self. He is differant...i think.

*hey hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I finish school for easter at Wednesday so expect a chapter until then. BAIII*