Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V

I was confused and was sure that the creepy triangle statue was on the tree closer to the bush. "Thats odd? The statue was over there when i saw it" Ford looked at me worried. I walked up to the statue and shrugged. "Maybe some teens moved it or something" i calmly said. I looked at Ford and he looked like he had been frozed by the statue.

"Ford? Hey! Earth to Ford do you hear me?" I was trying to get his attention. It was no use. There was a long silence until Ford finaly answered me. "Sorry Y/N, i just dozed of" he said a little worried. "No shit Sherlock..." I chuckled. He laughed a bit.

He walked closer to the statue. "Um Ford are you ok?" I asked. "Yes im fine. Thank you for showing me this" he hugged me tight. Wow..he is so stronge..and adorable. I thought. We walked back to the Mystory Shack and he led me to his room. I think im in Fords room. Why am i here!?! . i felt like i had a panic attack inside me but didn't show it.

"So..this is your room?" I asked. He nodded and chuckeld. "Yes. To be honest. I forgot you walked back with me. It was so quiet" i looked at him and said in a sassy tone "You forgot about me!" We bothed laughed. Suddenly a little boy came into the room. "Hey Grunkle Ford, i found a word i cant understa- WHO IS THAT!?!" He screamed, pointing at me. "Oh i am Y/N, Y/N M/N L/N. Nice to meat you" i looked at him while he was looking at Ford then started to look at me. "I-im Dipper. How long you too known eachover. I-I MEAN-" Dipper was interrupted by a little girl that looked almost like him but she had pink glitter and a glue gun stuck on her arm and screaming "AAAHH DIPPER HELP ME. I GOT FRIENDZOOONED" she yelled. me
And Ford Chuckled. "Oohhh some one found a girlfriend. Grunkle Ford why didn't you tell me. I would of told you all the seacrats of how to flatter a girl" she said. Making me blush. "we are only friends Mabel....." Ford looked like he was blushing hard. I could tell this is my cue to back him up. "We only met 2 days ago" i said. It felt like i knew him since we was children. Mabel looked at me and then shrugged. "Ok. But if i see funny busyness expect a new ship come on" she looked a bit funny when Mabel was doing her seirias face. After that Dipper and Mabel left the room.

"Heh..sorry about that...t-they can- aspeshaly Mabel intrude into peoples business" he said. He was blushing hard. "They are adorable!" I said without thought. He looked at me and chuckled. "C-can i....um k-k" i interupted him saying "O-ok". He looked shock. Imediatly he pulled me close onto his chest. I was blushing really hard at this point. I felt his soft warm lips touch mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I felt his warm hands touch my waist and the kiss lasted for a minuted. We broke apart to catch some air. Then we heard a loud fangirl scream coming behind the door. We both giggled. "That..was amazing Ford" i said with a red face. Ford looked like he was in a another world because his face was so red after the kiss.

Ford's P.O.V

I kissed Y/N. Wait am i blushing. She is looking at me. Was that Mabel screaming behind the door. Say something Quick. "I..uh need...to..prosece..what...happend" i shuttered. She was giggling witch made me happy.

"Wow. I love you" i said with out thinking what i just said. She blushed. "I love you too Ford" Her E/C eyes shone right through me and made me blush. Suddenly, Stanley Barged through the door. "Ford you broke Mabel and- OOHH Now i know why Mabel is broken..." He said in a sassy tone "Stanley get out" i had a serias face "NOPE interduse me to thus fiiine women then ill leave" he had a misterias face and was smiling at me. "Im Y/N, Y/N M/N L/N. Nice to meet you" Y/n put her hand out to shake his hand but before she knew it he had left the room.

"Thats Stanley my twin brother" i said with my hand on my head covering my face. "Hes something. He thinks im 'fine'. Ill takr that as a complement" she said trying to process what happen. "If Stan ever says that to you again. Tell me and ill punch him" she giggled. I pulled her into my chest and looked down from her. I kissed her softly. She kissed back and it lasted a long time this time.

Little did i know that Stan, Mabel and Soos was watching through the door...

*hey guys, hoped you liked this chapter. And HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY. (Yaaaayy). And and i wish you a happy Easter. Expect a chater on Tuesday. BAAIIII*