Chapter 9

Quick heads up. I litraly just woke up and started to write this. So sorry if it is bad

Ford's P.O.V
(Before you got teleported)

Y/N took a long time in the hospital and i got worried. I hope Y/N don't mind if i could come in. I walked to the reception hiding my hand in my pocket.

"Um excuse me. Is Y/N L/N here" i asked. She looked at me and them gave me directions to the docters room. "Down the hall. 1 left. Up stairs 1 right and the second door you see" she finaly spoked. I thanked her and went to the direction she pointed at.

I finaly got to the door and all i could hear is 'and the bad news'. I knocked but no one said come in. But i walked in any way. (You know what happens)

I was in shock and speachless. What does Bill want with Y/N. I thought about to cry.

I ran back to the car and drove back to the Mystory Shack. I went to my room to see Dipper waiting. "Grunkle Ford! I cant wait to show you what i found out" he continued "and can we please go on our adventure know" Dipper finished. I looked at him in anger and sadness. "Dipper, get out" i said angrily. He looked at me confused. "B-but why?" He asked. I growled and then spoke. "I said GET OUT!"

At this piont there were tears streaming down my face. Dipper looked down hiding the fact the was crying. "I-i am s-sorry Dipper" i said imediatly. "I get it. Your favourite is Y/N" he said running out of the room and slammed the door.

I fell knees first on the floor crying. Im never going to see Y/N..again.

Stan's P.O.V

I was watching T.V until i saw Dipper running across me out of the door...crying? That's it! "FORD!" I yelled. Walking up to his room. I can hear a faint cry and it got louder as i got closer to his room. Wait did Y/N brake up with Ford? I started to think. I opened his door to see him curled up in a ball.

"Hey are you ok Stanford?" I said in a worry. "DO I LO- do i look ok stanley!" He said. I walked up to him and sat next to him. "Tell me what happened" i said. There was a silence so i had to guess. "Did she brake up with you?" He shook his head. "Does she have cancer? Just wondering yo-" he shook his head again before i could continue. "Then what is it!" I said inpatient. "B-Bill..took her" he finaly spoke. Wait...who is Bill.

(Yo whats up guys. I know this is a short chapter but i can let you know that the End is not to far. Ill say about 2 more months? I dont know. I litraly just read it and so short but so much has happened. BUT ANY WAY ill post a chapter next week on Saturday *thats going to be my post day for know on*. BAIIII)