Chapter 5

Y/N P.O.V

We broke apart to catch some air. Ford was blushing dark red. I giggled. Then i tripped on a book on the floor. "Y/N are you ok!?! I should of cleaned up. Im so sorry!" He said. "Its ok. Im a clumsy person. I litraly fall all the time" he help me up and walked out of the room.

We saw Stanley, Mabel and a fat faced man at the door. "Umm whos the gopher?" I questioned Ford. "He's Soos, he works at the shack" Ford answerd. Were they watching me and Ford kiss !?! "I should probily head home. See you later Stanford" i said smiling at him. Why did i say his full name? I just want to go to bed... When i finaly got home. I got into my F/C sleepwere and headed of to have a nap.

Ford's P.O.V

"Oooh someone got a girlfriend!!" Stan said "Stan, to hopes to got will you shut up for once in your life" i said. He looked at me and shrugged and went to the kitchen. "AAAAHH FORD TELL ME ALL THE DITIALS FOR MY NEXT SHIP!!! Hmmm i wonder what the ship name would be" Mabel walked off thinking.

Soos joined Mabel for thinking a ship name for me and Y/N. I chuckled and i went towards the kitchen for something to eat. "DINNERS READY" Stan yelled. Welp thats my luck turning.     I couldn't stop thinking of Y/N. How beautiful Y/N is. How her E/C suits her personality.

"Heh, pointdexter who are you thinking of. Is it Y/N?" Stan teased. I couldn't help but smile and blush at the same time. As i saw Mabel.... fangirling over me and Y/N. Dipper was the normal one on the table who i can relate to. Since he had a crush on Wendy, he doesn't know what to do. Well i think i replaced Dipper and Y/N replaced Wendy. "Guys stop annoying Grunkle Ford" he tryed to stick up for me. "Come on Dipper. We could have a Graunty if Ford get Married to her!!" Mabel said suddenly i blushed hard. But Dipper looks like he was not perswaded enough. "Y/N might make you work in the basement with Grunkle Foorrrd" Dippers face shot up. Well thats all my family convinced that im in love and most likely ganna get married to Y/N. "Guys, we met like a week ago" i calmly said. "And your in love " Mabel and her girly ways... Why did i agree to look after them this summer. Just me and my big mouth.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO A MONTH (i ran out of ideas)

Y/N P.O.V

I've been going to the shack twice a week to see Ford and his family. Today i was goimg to see them again because i had nothing else to do in my house.

When i arrived. I was greated by Mabel and Dipper. "Hey Mabel, Dipper, is Ford home" i asked. There smile on there faces grew wide. "Yes he is in his bedroom" Mabel said excitedly. I nodded (yes) and walked to his room. I knocked the door and heard him say come in. When i walked in. He was on his desk reading a book and writing on another. I put my hands over his eyes. "Guess who" i softly said. "Hmm is it Mabel" he joked. "No" i chuckled. "Is it dipper" he teased. I giggled and kissed him cheak. "I know who it is" he finaly said. "Who is it" i softly said trying not to giggle. "Is it Y/N" he said smiling. I hugged him. "You won! now you win a prize" i said. "What is my prize" he said smiling at me. I kissed him passanotly. And he kissed back. "Thats your prise" he looked at me blushing. I smiled at him. It was a short silence until he chuckled. "The best prise i had all my life" Ford Finaly said. He stood up and hugged me tight enough for me to fall on his bed. "F-Ford!" I said playfully. At this point he was blushing to hard. "Im s-so sorry Y/N" he apologized. I giggled. I walked over to the door and closed it tight. Ford was looking at me confused. I walked back to Ford and kissed him. What am i doing Y/N? Ford kissed me back. The kissing turned into a make out session. We broke apart for some air until o realised that we where on Ford's bed. I blushed hard and so did Ford. "I love you Y/N" Ford Said blushing. "I love you too Stanford"

MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO AN HOUR

I was watching duck-tective with Mabel and Dipper. "Sooo Y/N...have you ever thought of getting married...to Grunkle Ford" Mabel said randomly. I blushed. "Well i- uuh. First why? Second...maaybe" i said hoping i dont set any alarms. Buut that didnt work. She started screaming in a fangirly way. "Mabel shut up im watching Duck-tective!" Dipper yelled. Surprisingly she did shut up. Then suddenly the News came on saying. "We interupt Duck-tective for the weather forcased. Its socking"  Mabel and Dipper Moaned and went up stairs. I checked what time it was and ut was 7:33pm. "It is going to be very stromy and all familys should stay indoors" the weather person said. Wait so i have to stay here at the shack! I thought. "Huh... It looks like you staying here for the night" Stan said interrupting my thoughts. "Where am i going to sleep?" I said. I looked worried. Stan smiled and took me to Ford's room. "Here!" After he said that he pushed me into the room. Ford ran up to me and helped me up. "Hey are you ok?" Ford sounded concerned.

"Yeah im fine. Stan said i have to sleep in your room tonight because of the weather..." I said rubbing my head. Ford helped me up again. "Y-you dont have to sleep in m-my room i-if you want to" he said blushing hard. "I-i dont mind if you dont mind" i said hiding my blush.

We chatted for a while and i checked what time it was. 12:34am. I yawned. "Maybe we should go to bed" Ford tiredly.

Ford's P.O.V

After i said that. I looked at Y/N. She was sleeping on the floor. I chuckled and picked her up in a bridel style and moved her onto my bed. I hesitated to move next to her oon my bed. But soon enough i was on my bed next to her. Suddenly Y/N arm and head moved onto my body. While she was sleeping. I blushed and looked down at her. I kissed her head and fell asleep.

*Yo wasup. Yep i uploaded early (because i was bored) this took me (one sec let me count.1..2...3 probily) 3 hours to type...probily it is most likely 2 hours but i dont care! Yes im going to upload tomorrow. I keep to my word. Because i cant STAN when i break my word of promis. (Get it..no.) Well i can a FORD to say theses puns. Ok ill leave now. BAII*