chapter 12

Mabels P.O.V

As i walked to Bill Cipher's palace. With my two Freaky Friends. I looked up and saw my family in cages! "*gasps* Guys! Are you ok" i accidentally yelled.

Bill rushed in the room and saw me, Candy and Grenda look in fear of him." *Ahem* Hi there Mr.Cipher. um. You have won the Monster Gold lottery" i said in a deep voice. Hoping he would fall for it.

"YES! I was always voting into that composition! I have finaly WON!" He cheard. I wanted to laugh so bad but...i have to save my FAMILY!

"Ah yes. Follow my two protege and they will give you the gold that you won!" I said. Immediatly they took Bill to...wherever they took him.

I tried to get to the cages but they where to high in the ceiling. "Its no use... I can't reach you" i gave up and sat down. Stanley stood up and leaned forward onto the bars.

"Mabel, punkin' did i give up on my brother to free him from wherever he was" he said. I looked at him about to cry. "N-no..." I said. A tear came down my cheek. "Then down give up! You can do this" he cheered quiatly only for me to hear.

I smiled and Grunkle Stan and looked around for something to free my family. I saw a switch and knowing me personally. I want to switch it. I walked up to the switch and Grunkle Ford called me. "Watch Mabel. It could be dangerous" he warned me. I looked down. "Its the only chance i got to save you! Stop doubting me for everything i do" i argued. Grunkle Ford was about to argue back but Y/N stopped him. Showing a gesture to let me do this.

I breathed in and out and pulled the switch closing my eyes hoping it would let everyone go. And it did!

My family including Y/N was free. The cages fell on the floor and sprung open. I ran up to every one and hugged them tight. "Thanks Grunkle Stan" i said to him while hugging him.

He smiled and hugged back. It turned to a family hug but Dipper didn't join. "Whats wrong bro bro" i said tilting my head.

But before he could answer. Bill ran in the room with two of my friends in his hands. "ILL KILL YOU ALL!" Bill yelled. But Wendy came out of no were with the cart that Grunkle stan had and crashed into Bills eye.

Wendys friends was chearing her name over and over again. Some how they got Grunkle Fords weapans from the basement and started shooting Bill. One of the boys handed us some freaze ray guns and a HUGE gun for Grunkle Ford.

Y/N P.O.V

We all started to shoot at Bill and he froze in ice. Stanford pointed that big gun at Bill. "Everyone behind me!" Ford yelled.

We got behind him as Ford was aiming the gun at Bill. Then he pulled the trigger.

Dipper and Mabel closed ther eyes. While everybody else watched as Bill was demolished into thin air.

The sky was normal and the monsters are gone. Bill was finally dead. For ever. There are no statues. No creepy messages no nothing. Just normal.

Stanford walked up to Dipper with his hands clenched into a fist. "Why did you make a deal with Bill!" He yelled. Dipper started to cry and ran off to Stanley. "Ford! Get a hold of your self! Hes only 13!" Stanley agrued.

I walked up to Dipper and hugged him. While be was crying on my shoulder, he was saying sorry over again. "Shh... Its okey. Its over now" i said in a calming voice.

Magical time skip ( when Dipper told everyone why he made a deal)

I hugged Dipper tight. "Im so sorry that i made you feel that way" i said. Stanley and Mabel was hugging him too. I looked at Ford and put my hand out to try and pull him into the hug.

As he grabbed my hand i pulled him hard for him to 'accidentelly' hug all of us.

I broke out of the hug and looked at Stanford. "Ford. Can i tell you something?" i asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Yes?" Stanford replied. "Im...pregnant" i whipered in his ear.

He looked at me shocked. And smiled. "Can i asked you something?" Ford asked. I nodded. "Will you make me the happiest man alive and" he pulled out a small box and handed it to me.

"Marry me?" Ford smiled.

(MWAHAHAHAH YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS THE END BUT NOPE ONE MORE! HAHAHAH)